Black Knight is EVIL!!

This is a discussion on Black Knight is EVIL!! within the 3D Dot Game Heroes forum, part of the 0-9; Alright he's the only one I lack on booking to get the 100% Bestiary trophy. My question is, does anyone ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Black Knight is EVIL!!

Alright he's the only one I lack on booking to get the 100% Bestiary trophy. My question is, does anyone havve any good advice for booking him?

And if I New Game + so I can get some of the other trophys, do I lose all my Bestiary data??

PRO Member

No, you don't lose your bestiary data if you go to a new game. The best advice I can give for booking him is to get him right after he does a lunge and is paused for a second. It will take quite a while but try not to rush it or else you'll start getting hit.
    Currently working on: Jak 3

Platinums (25): 3D Dot Game Heroes, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

PRO Member

Love that game, may have to plat it again

Resident PHD

I know this is really old but I just got this today so I felt I should share. Make sure you have the hero shield and 4 bottles filled with red potion.

Then walk into him with your shield up and he should lift his arms up, then hit him with the book. Also whenever he attacks make sure to walk into him with your shield up and hit him with the book.

I tried a whole bunch of other methods and when I finally figured this out I got it pretty easily.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

PRO Member

Good advice. Now that you mention it, I think I did something similar (as well as the method I described earlier). Been two years since I played though so it's tough to remember.
    Currently working on: Jak 3

Platinums (25): 3D Dot Game Heroes, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

PRO Member

Its an epic fight, and i saw video on youtube, that help me book him...
    ~Aim For The Bushes~