I demand a sequel!

This is a discussion on I demand a sequel! within the 3D Dot Game Heroes forum, part of the 0-9; 3D Dot Game Heroes is, by far, one of the most charming, entertaining, fun to play games this generation. It's ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I demand a sequel!

3D Dot Game Heroes is, by far, one of the most charming, entertaining, fun to play games this generation. It's so packed with humour, nostalgia, memories from the golden age of gaming that it cannot be denied by anyone who played Zelda and Dragon Quest!

I still haven't got the Platinum (oh i'll get there, its just that it's so freaking hard), but this is the PS3 game where i'm having the most fun collecting trophies. Just because the trophies are based, or a reference, of how in the old days games were so challenging and brutally hard, that when you win it gives you that amazing sense of acomplishment.

I loved the story, characters, graphics, soundtrack and especially the gameplay...and I want a sequel of this soooo bad!

Who wants a sequel too?

Vive La Révelation!

I'm not sure about that game, but there a few other games that better have sequel like there has to be a sequel too Red Dead Redemption!
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

PRO Member

I would love a sequel, or at least something similar. This was a fantastic game and I definitely enjoyed getting the plat. In fact I think I'll do it again on another account when I get the time and finish my queue of unplayed games. Every now and then I still pull up the "Wastelands" music theme on youtube...
    Currently working on: Jak 3

Platinums (25): 3D Dot Game Heroes, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports