Ace Mode on Ace Combat AH.

This is a discussion on Ace Mode on Ace Combat AH. within the Ace Combat: Assault Horizon forum, part of the A; so i beat the campaign on pilot difficulty(normal difficulty) but need to beat it on elite difficulty to unlock ace ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Ace Mode on Ace Combat AH.

so i beat the campaign on pilot difficulty(normal difficulty) but need to beat it on elite difficulty to unlock ace mode. is it possible to unlock ace mode by replaying missions on elite or do i have to erase save data and play it all over. i tried searching for help and info online but cant seem to find any help. i want ace mode to play free missions to unlock ace of aces trophy.

Eat My PewPew Lasers! >.<

Can't really say since I don't own the game.. kinda want to though, but I have too many games I have to finish.

Try posting it here.

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
    It's just a flesh wound.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Why not be the first to find out? Someone has to be the first, so why not you? If you do give it a try, be sure to share your findings under the AC:AH thread! Thanks

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredImages View Post
    Why not be the first to find out? Someone has to be the first, so why not you? If you do give it a try, be sure to share your findings under the AC:AH thread! Thanks
    only option i guess

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I don't know if you're still looking for this answer, AJL_LEYJA, but you don't have to delete your save at all. I also chose Pilot on my first playthrough.

To re-play the Campaign under a different difficulty, go into Campaign, then click "Select Mission," then "Elite." From here, you can start the campaign over from the mission of your choice, however, to unlock Ace, you'll have to start from Nightmare and go all the way to the end.