BMO Lost Trophy?

This is a discussion on BMO Lost Trophy? within the Adventure Time: Exploring the Dungeon Because I Don't Know forum, part of the A; Howdy guys - I have yet to find a guide on this game...(actually considering writing one up myself...) but...I haven't ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

BMO Lost Trophy?

Howdy guys - I have yet to find a guide on this game...(actually considering writing one up myself...) but...I haven't been able to find this answer anywhere - what exactly do I have to do to get the "BMO Lost" trophy?
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Banned

Just done a few google searches myself, couldn't find anything. Just doesn't seem like a very popular game, seeing as just over 1000 people own it according to PSN Profiles. There isn't even a trophy guide yet, it seems.

Unrelated, but is this game any good? I'm a fan of the show, but I've seen the game get loads of negative reviews. Thanks.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Right...that's a big part of the reason I bought it...I like knocking out some rare trophies on games that people think are terrible or a little harder to find (but are still cheap....I don't really want to pay a shit ton for imports).

To answer your second question....I'm also a fan of the show...and that's partial the reason I bought it (that, and I found the game for $9.99 w/ free shipping!) If you've ever played the old school gauntlet game...it for sure has similarities to those. it's for sure a dungeon crawler...you go through each level of a dungeon (there are 100 levels................................) it gets super repetitive and there are for SURE a lot of cheap deaths...the game freezes way more than what is acceptable....(literally 3 times in a row where I was using these one time use "buffs", the game saves when I load up the level....level freezes while loading and I have to do a hard re-start on my PS3 thus losing the buffs I just applied.....) I would be lying if I said I don't want to just get done with the game so that I never have to play it again....
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jmargraves View Post
    Right...that's a big part of the reason I bought it...I like knocking out some rare trophies on games that people think are terrible or a little harder to find (but are still cheap....I don't really want to pay a shit ton for imports).

To answer your second question....I'm also a fan of the show...and that's partial the reason I bought it (that, and I found the game for $9.99 w/ free shipping!) If you've ever played the old school gauntlet game...it for sure has similarities to those. it's for sure a dungeon crawler...you go through each level of a dungeon (there are 100 levels................................) it gets super repetitive and there are for SURE a lot of cheap deaths...the game freezes way more than what is acceptable....(literally 3 times in a row where I was using these one time use "buffs", the game saves when I load up the level....level freezes while loading and I have to do a hard re-start on my PS3 thus losing the buffs I just applied.....) I would be lying if I said I don't want to just get done with the game so that I never have to play it again....
    Yeah, must say I was attracted by the trophy rarity too, but I think I'll pass. At least until a proper guide get's written somewhere, which I doubt'll happen anyway.