Stronger than Diego Didn't Pop

This is a discussion on Stronger than Diego Didn't Pop within the Adventures of Tintin, The forum, part of the A; The trophy for defeating Diego didn't pop for me after I beat him in level 15. However, the trophy for ...

PRO Member

Stronger than Diego Didn't Pop

The trophy for defeating Diego didn't pop for me after I beat him in level 15. However, the trophy for flying through all the clouds in level 16 did pop for me. Do you not get this trophy in level 15 like the guide says or do I have a trophy glitch on my hands? Anyone else had trouble with this? I tried replaying the level and beating him again with no success.

PRO Member

I figured this out. The guide is completely wrong with these trophies. You get both Stronger than Diego and Stronger than William in the same level. The guy you start fighting in level 15 is actually William the Pirate, and you will get that trophy first. You don't get it the first time you're on the pirate ship, but the second. Once you do the move actions with the left analog stick to finish him off, the trophy is yours. The huge guy that you fight shortly after him (in the same level) is Diego the Dreadful, which you knock over the railing at first, then finally defeat him with the move actions on the row boat off the ship.