Challenges!!!

This is a discussion on Challenges!!! within the Adventures of Tintin, The forum, part of the A; I've been holding off posting for a while, but I'm getting quite frustrated now. The main game and the Tintin ...

Beast Incarnate

Challenges!!!

I've been holding off posting for a while, but I'm getting quite frustrated now.

The main game and the Tintin & Haddock mode could not be easier, its fun and action packed. But this game gets exceptionally difficult once you hit the challenges. Sword challenges = no problem, but the plane challenges are just stupid.

Apparantly you need to use a tonne of boost, but the plane is near uncontrollable while boosting. I know a few people already have the plat, so I'm asking for any tips you may have. I've tried numerous times now and can't even get above a Silver Medal in some challenges, let alone a Platinum medal!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

TinTin Challenges

Hopefully you've got this plat in the time it's taken anyone to reply. Soem tips for anyone else going for the plat too.

Firstly, this is impossible to do without using boost to its maximum potential. Press X to boost as soon as the challenge begins and hit it again whenever the boost meter passes the brown marker. Don't keep pressing it whenever. If you position your plane at the right side of the circles, you can boost through most corners with a lot of luck and most loops but concentrate on nailing all boosts when on the straights.

You can boost maybe 5-6 times before the meter needs to refill, even when there is no marker left, boosting right when it runs out will give you one last boost. You'll find yourself looking at the boost meter more than the direction you're going so just learn the course, boost to the maximum on straights and use your eyes independently like a chameleon and you should be alright.

Best of luck to all with this.

Beast Incarnate

Yeah I finally got the platinum. But what you said is correct, its all about the boost. Try, try and try again, learn the course and learn what angle to hit the circles at while using the boost to its full potential. It will take quite a few tries but you'll nail it eventually. Definitely the hardest part of the game by far.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Damn your talkin about the plane??! I just had some prob with driving the damn cycles timed course! Stupid ass timer!

True Templar

Quote Originally Posted by tai363 View Post
    Damn your talkin about the plane??! I just had some prob with driving the damn cycles timed course! Stupid ass timer!
    yea, they are quite challenging , I’m having some problems with some of them also.. had to give them a rest and will give a try again after Tintin and Haddoc mode is completed..

Assassin's Creed II - Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD - Heavy Rain - L.A. Noire -
    Red Dead Redemption

Working On:
    Assassin's Creed III & Revelations, Little Big Planet 2 & Karting, The Adventures of Tintin, Beyond Two Sous.