Alien Breed Problems or errors?

This is a discussion on Alien Breed Problems or errors? within the Alien Breed: Impact forum, part of the A; Hey guys and girls, Not sure if anyone still boosting on the AB trilogy, but for the last few days ...

PRO Member

Alien Breed Problems or errors?

Hey guys and girls,
    Not sure if anyone still boosting on the AB trilogy, but for the last few days been trying to get online to play co-op and no matches are coming uop and unable to join other games request and friends unable to join my custom games for the Hydroponics trophy etc.

Anyone know of this problemm or not having issues pklease let me know, thanks.

PRO Member

yeah i am having the same problem noy sure what is going on but every time i invite or someone else invites me i can't connect.

PRO Member

I have been told today that the AB trilogy are region locked, My friend for over sea's in The States cant Co-op with me.
    But that being siad when im online i still cant find any games available to join, This isnt too much of a problem for AB's 1&2 as you can do local co-op to achieve the Platinum, the same cannot be said for the 3rd in the trilogy as im sure there is atleast on trophy you have to do online co-op.
    So thumbs down at the mo, hopefully this can be sorted, take the region lock off I say for a start.

PRO Member

that just sucks i am getting pissed of with region locked servers, i can't see why they do it

PRO Member

This game have the online off lol never had the chance to play the online

PRO Member

What really sucks is they should tell us that the servers are region locked. Much of my online revolves with friends around the world. If I knew this I would'nt reccomend this game and get screwed over when we try to play it.

PRO Member

Very true, I never woukld Wont be able to Plat AB3 now, luckily AB1&2 can be done local co-op i believe, its just finding someone to do it

Lvl 9 - Gold

The AB games are indeed region locked. I couldn't join a match with another European friend who downloaded the game from a US account, then we realised why. The first 2 games can be done locally, so if you have 2 controllers, just get a friend to play it with you. As for the third game, you have to play a match via the PS Network, so that complicates things if no-one else on your friend list who's in your region has the game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I think the devs already know this, but when a member ask 'what about people that buys games from other regions?', the chief answered 'screw 'em, who cares.'