Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The Official Aliens: Colonial Marines Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Aliens: Colonial Marines Boosting Thread within the Aliens: Colonial Marines forum, part of the A; The challenge to Get A Kill While Incapacitated is best done on Hope in Hadley's right in the beginning, as ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The challenge to Get A Kill While Incapacitated is best done on Hope in Hadley's right in the beginning, as are most of the challenges. You just simply reload the checkpoint. In a co op campaign, with 1 other person, Simply nade the ground to incapacitate yourself and have at it. There will be plenty of aliens to pick off. Only problem is the NPC will steal your kills a lot of the time. Simply reload the checkpoint. As far as helping level up your alien, ill be in later tonight. See above post. Ill add you then

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Still boosting to get challenges done, happy to help others with any trophys/challenges Ideal if we can get a group of four to get things done quicker, my psn is DAMONWILLIAMS

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking people to boost multiplayer challenges . Add me . I help others with any challenge .

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys add me Fred_Myles for boosting/challenges got about half of them so if anyone needs help I'm usually on every night

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Stuck on the hawked it all up challenge. If anyone could help it is appreciated. I'm on at 915 pm est every night. Also eventually need help with shock and awe as well as sliced and diced, but only when I get to those. Psn is HitechHippy. I will help with any challenges you require

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need some help the "Hawk it all up" challenge. Need 3 other players to start private match. I'll be on between 6-8 every night.
    Add me on Psn if you'd like to help: Mackloutz
    Thanks.

PRO Member

I am looking to boost, PSN is Gauss013... Add me.

I am typically available through the week from 7pm to around 1am.
    Gauss's Piracy Uncertainty Principle: When you pirate a game, that act inherently changes the results of what is to come after your pirating. You can't make any statement with any certainty regarding what would have happened had you not pirated the game.

Gauss's Rating Rationale:
    0-1: A game whose very existence is abhorrent to all things creative and intelligent.
    2-4: A just plain bad game.
    5-6: A game that has alot of mistakes, but is atleast playable and has some enjoyable sections. Good for a rent.
    7: An average game, should be played at some point
    8: A good game, should buy at some point
    9: A great game, day-one purchase
    10: A game that goes above and beyond the generation, its transcendent.

PRO Member

I'm happy to boost challenges. Friend SeaJay27th with ACM boost in the message.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

tip... Hawked it all up challenge only requires 2 players. Pick a survivor game, condemned map and set up the turret. Damage the turret and the marine and kill them both with acid spit. It counts, just got that challenge completed. Hit the turret 9 times with quick strike. then whittle the marine down to one bar of health. aim at marine and the splash will kill turret. hope this helps those that are stuck!

EDIT:for some reason my friend who help me get mine is not getting his. He kills the turret and me but the challenge does not get completed, we have no idea why it worked for me

LOL EDIT: My friend had acid TRAP equipped that's why it wasn't working. he equipped acid spit and got it on the first try.
    Last edited by sivart212; 03-05-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anyone who's down to game share tmnt turtles in time with me plz pm me . I'll greatly appreciate it . I NEED THIS GAME

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I changed my mind
    Last edited by soulifier; 03-05-2013 at 03:09 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by soulifier View Post
    I hate this .....

"Hawked it all up"
    For easy way You have to weaken the enemies first so they glow red, then aim the Spit at their feet , boost with friends .

EDIT: No more request please . I'm done with boosting .
    Last edited by Visari; 03-04-2013 at 05:06 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

im done with this now so no more boosting from me sorry.... just need rank 60 for the plat (im at 58) such a boring grind

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey, looking to boost the challenges and help out others, add me brownzombie

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I would love to do some boosting im off all week long. My psn name is kamrr4437. I have all challenges completed except for some of the multiplayer. Right now im stuck on killing two xenos with one shotgun blast. Its a pain. Ive done it before the challenge but now that its a challenge i cant seem to get it done.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Kamrr, the challenge you are on can be done in the single player campaign unless you have 2 friends to boost with. Load up mission number 2. Equip your tactical shotgun as primary weapon and your normal shotgun as secondary weapon ( do not use hicks shotgun because legendary weapons won't work for challenges). At the beginning of the level, two Mercs will rush through the door. Use your electric rounds on the tactical shotgun to stun both enemies. Might take a few tries to line their heads up correctly. Then switch to the pump shotgun and aim at there heads. After a few tries your challenge will be complete

PRO Member

Looking to boost with 3 other players to bug through some of the challenges. Friend SeaJay27th with ACM Boost in the message.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey SeaJay27th added you only have the last few challenges from Hawked Up on to do, but I'm on Australian time too which is what makes this so difficult. I find Saturdays/Sundays are the best times to boost if that's cool with you. Let me know

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm looking for a boosting partner to help with the last 14 Marines challenges. I have all the MP and Campaign challenges done, but if someone will help me out with the last 14 Marines challenges, I'll be happy to help with whatever they need as well. I have a mic and keyboard and I'm on pretty much every night starting around 10p Eastern USA time (GMT -5:00). PSN ID : DETfaninATL Let me know and thanks!

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, I need help with the challenges.

PSN ID: Semaka13

I am currently at the "Cat-like reflexes" challenge.

I am from Europe so I'll be online after 18:00 Eastern European Time and for someone in America, around 1:00 PM or something like that.

I'll offer any help to the others.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast