A Few Various Trophy Questions

This is a discussion on A Few Various Trophy Questions within the Aliens: Colonial Marines forum, part of the A; I have a few questions about some of the various trophies in ALIENS : Colonial Marines if anyone could please ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

A Few Various Trophy Questions

I have a few questions about some of the various trophies in ALIENS : Colonial Marines if anyone could please assist......

Adios, Muchcos - What exactly is meant by 'Gib two enemies at once'? And how do you accomplish this??

...But No Cigar - What exactly defines a 'close encounter'? Is this only when a teammate is attacked by a facehugger you have to help them? Or is it something different?

Entry Prohibited - I haven't really noticed many xenos using vents. Is there a spot this can be farmed?

It's A Dry Heat, Secreted From What & Need A Deck Of Cards - Are these supposed to be accomplished in singleplayer or MP or either?

Majority Shareholder - Are the commendations the 'points' you get for levelling up in MP? Or is this something else?

Again, if anyone could please assist with all or any of these questons it would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

KCCO!

For entry prohibited, it's actually not difficult. I died a few times during the first mission, and there was a part where I kept repeatedly killing these two xenos that were coming out of vents. It'll track all 10 kills (or however many it is) you need even if you die. I'm sure there are other parts in the game where you can get it, but I got it during the first.

For Majority Shareholder, the commendations are indeed as you say ... what you get for leveling up. It doesn't have to be MP. Leveling cross SP, coop, and MP. In fact, from what I've seen and heard, almost everything can be done in SP or MP (unless otherwise noted).

PRO Member

I got all of them by just playing mp, except for but no cigar, that one I got when we started coop together, same with adios mchachos, with the commendations it's not combined since I spent like 27 as a marine and 17 as Xeno and didn't get the trophy

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

Lvl 3 - Bronze

thats becuase ur xeno points r dna, and the marines are comendations
    and yup all answers here are correct, ur bottom challenges is were ul HAVE to play sum multiplyr!

alien fan status = NO:1 . . . . FIRST TO PLAT, , OOH RAH!!!!

oh and i just noticed a question not answerd, gib = blow ur enemy to pieces

PRO Member

hey nemec how do you get a kill from a wall or ceiling? is there a button or skill that makes u get on the ceiling?

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

Lvl 3 - Bronze

yea took me a lil to figure that too, u have to hold l1 to crawl on walls /cieling,

on a side note, geting bloody sik of ****** hackers, they wait for the first person to plat a game then all of a sudden uve got a bunch b4 ya, tho its easily to tell for ppl with half a brain and that have actualy played the games to tell they didnt, stil friggin anoying , , I WAS FIRST! . LOL

KCCO!

At least the xeno challenges can be boosted. That's probably one of the few saving graces of this game.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

yea cant say i was in the least bit impressed, thought avp was way better even!