Aliens: Colonial Marines - Angry Review

This is a discussion on Aliens: Colonial Marines - Angry Review within the Aliens: Colonial Marines forum, part of the A; Well here it is guys, the review a lot of people have been waiting for... I haven't watched it all ...

Nope, nothing

Aliens: Colonial Marines - Angry Review

Well here it is guys, the review a lot of people have been waiting for...

I haven't watched it all yet but the very start gives you an idea of what Joe thinks of the game

Rangers F.C

Never watched it all thyat guy is annoying , that sucks about the game though
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Never watched it all thyat guy is annoying , that sucks about the game though
    So you wasted your time to post about it? Good lord.
    ------

Anywho, I just got done watching the review myself and for the most part, I trust what Joe says. The game doesn't look as bad as I assumed when I saw how well the critics were treating it. But it still does not look like it's worth the full price. I'll probably pick it up, when it goes WAYYY down in price.

The Multiplayer looks fun, but probably won't hold my interest for longer than a day. I honestly dodged a bullet, when I decided not to pre-order this game.

Also why the fuck is there a season pass for this game? With the way the game is, I don't see the season pass being necessary because by the time most of the DLC has come out, people might not care anymore. That's just my two cents.

Finally, I'm glad Spoony turned up in this review, he hasn't been doing all that much lately. Still waiting on Part 3 of the FFXIII review
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

PRO Member

I never seen that guy before hes funny as shit. Good review for a guy that yells the whole time he had me dyin. I liked his POV as i am also a huge Aliens fan as well. I rarely say this because I dont mind paying 60 but I will definitly pick this up probly when it hits around 20 bucks. Boy am I glad I didnt grab this on tuesday. Some of the explosions I have seen on youtube from game footage look like shit from golden eye on 64 and they are on PC with everything maxed! Fail!

I dont know why but I hate seeing interview footage of Randy he just always makes me feel like some one should smash him in the face right as he is talking LOL always felt that way. I love BLands and dont mind Randy but when he talks I just rather see someone punch him then listen to his BS LOL off topic I no.

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    Also why the fuck is there a season pass for this game? With the way the game is, I don't see the season pass being necessary because by the time most of the DLC has come out, people might not care anymore. That's just my two cents.
    Yeah, I agree, a season pass will definitely be wasted money. I don't care what DLC they offer, it just won't be enough to redeem the game and the additional cost of the season pass. I regretted buying the Blands 2 season pass, and that game was 10 times better than A:CM is.

PRO Member

That guy is annoying, I didn't experience lag on ps3 yet

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

Ghost Assassin

What joe said was so true, though i think that he was playing when the game wasn't patched yet, since the ai for the soldiers wasn't as bad as he made it out to be. To summarize the game, it's Call of Duty: Weyland Yutani + aliens.

The Deathly Rhythm

Joe is soo funny, My fav review from him is the Mindjack review, had me laughing all over the place

But this game, I really put my hope into the game and it failed me like this
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99