You Look Just Like I Feel trophy problems

This is a discussion on You Look Just Like I Feel trophy problems within the Aliens: Colonial Marines forum, part of the A; So i was editing my marine's appearance for well over an hour after unlocking the shoulder pads, and i still ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

You Look Just Like I Feel trophy problems

So i was editing my marine's appearance for well over an hour after unlocking the shoulder pads, and i still don't have the trophy. I've read that the shoulder pads give people trouble with this trophy, but after spending about 25 just switching from both shoulders to left shoulder to right shoulder to none to both shoulders etc. and then switching from male marine to female marine and repeating for another 10 minutes, i should've been able to get around the trouble by now. ive changed every single unlockable appearance item i have over and over and over. ive tried quitting out of the appearance menu, going all the way back to the start menu, ive tried quitting the game entirely. im about to try to delete the game data and then reinstall it.

i know a lot of people had trouble with this, and i also see that a lot of people have the platinum, so theres obviously some fix to this problem? can anyone help me with this?

Lvl 9 - Gold

well, the trophy popped randomly during the middle of a mission, so i have no idea what to tell anyone who is having the same troubles as i was...