AVP Trophy "The 6 pack"

This is a discussion on AVP Trophy "The 6 pack" within the Aliens vs. Predator forum, part of the A; Hey guys, I have been searching for a crew to help me out with the trophy "The 6 pack" but ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

AVP Trophy "The 6 pack"

Hey guys, I have been searching for a crew to help me out with the trophy "The 6 pack" but I can't really find any1 to play on the same day. If you send me a message at Mike566lol regarding this trophy. Also when I get the group together we should discuss when to play so all of us (if some of you don't have it) can get it. If you respond to this I will greatly appreciate it! Thank you so much.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

im up for this need all trophys, but just want welcome to the party, and killer instinct first so then i dont need to worry about locking certain trophys out, but yea if i could get help with those 2 id be free to help out for the others ?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i had trouble getting this trophy when it 1st came out and it was hard back then lol i feel sorry 4 u guys now and if i had the game i would have helped but as soon as i got the plat i traded it in,good luck anyway

Lvl 1 - Bronze

lol how comes theres seems to be so much difficulty with it? is it not a simple case of adding people then joining a game? or are the problems in between lol

Lvl 2 - Bronze

yh i dont know hey lol i think its just getting all 6 at once but 4 some reason back when i did it i can just remember having trouble with it 4 some reason,but your right it should b easy as

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Basically you need 6 players from your friends list in the game but if you've got 6 players on your side you need to wait for 6 player on the opposing team and the community has practically died so its very hard to even get a game going, im in same situation just need the xp trophies to complete the online portion however caus no community can't get them

Created by Prosthetic

From here on out Blank friend requests will not be acknowledged

Lvl 1 - Bronze

lol so u basically need 12 players?? god damn man , this all reminds me of ghostbusters another dead online morgue ,

Lvl 3 - Bronze

yep it does makes the game unpalatable imo nowadays every now and again pop it in to check the online state but never changes so am always going to have the last online trophies to collect but doesn't bother me to much because i know that's its unachievable doesn't degrade the single player mode

Created by Prosthetic

Lvl 1 - Bronze

well feel free to add me dude im sure if enuff people get rounded up then we can knock sum of that xp out , the offers there anyway

Lvl 3 - Bronze

yeh cool will prob take ya up on that offer n can help ya with your other online trophies if ya need it

Created by Prosthetic

Lvl 1 - Bronze

yea sounds good im on that dude

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If anyone is still going for it, I'm in!