View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

7 41.18%
  • 2 - Easy

9 52.94%
  • 3 - Moderate

1 5.88%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Alone in the Dark: Inferno forum, part of the A; Thanks to antoniosbandana of the Banner Team for making this banner. This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

Thanks to antoniosbandana of the Banner Team for making this banner.

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.
    Last edited by antoniosbandana; 02-03-2012 at 01:37 PM.

I'm back...kinda

2 Easy This is actually an easy game and is fairly fast platinum but not enough to be consider a joke. One trophy that was annoying was Cockpit addict which was a driving sequence where the ground opens up and you have to drive away from it in cockpit view but it took me a few tries to get because of the bad controls in this game. Other than that trophy and the bad controls, it was a easy platinum with very little effort.

PRO Member

Easy. None of the trophies were really that hard to get. Like Gamer said the Cockpit trophy did take me a few tries. Fun game in my opinion though.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Player Hater

I voted easy as well. Glitchy game, and the controls were annoying, but apart from collectible and situation-based trophies like the cockpit example, this was a fairly straightforward platinum.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    2 Easy This is actually an easy game and is fairly fast platinum but not enough to be consider a joke. One trophy that was annoying was Cockpit addict which was a driving sequence where the ground opens up and you have to drive away from it in cockpit view but it took me a few tries to get because of the bad controls in this game. Other than that trophy and the bad controls, it was a easy platinum with very little effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    I voted easy as well. Glitchy game, and the controls were annoying, but apart from collectible and situation-based trophies like the cockpit example, this was a fairly straightforward platinum.
    I agree with this. The game was pretty easy although some of the trophies glitched on me which was annoying.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This is a Solid 2 but I scored it a 3 because the hardest part of this Platinum is forcing yourself to continue to play this horrible game. Man that game was terrible.

2011 Member of the Year

This game was Very Easy, but was glitchy, so beware.

The Grand Ray Legend

Very Easy

None of these trophies were hard, Handyman Carnby was easy but it took to long, overall easy plat
    Sig and Avy made by the talented DaRe_xLw

www.powerpyx.com

1 - very easy
    took me less than 24 hours. Super easy & fast platinum trophy.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Very Easy: But so damn glitchy like others have mentioned.

Lvl 4 - Silver

EASY, only that cockpit trophy gave me some trouble.

That Southern B****

Easy despite glitches and bad controls. The few harder trophies to earn only require patience and practice
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Very easy but my god did the controls of the game annoy me. Poor game overall.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

1. Very Easy: I was lucky that I didn't run into any glitches. The driving portion was a little wonky, but not enough to make it difficult.