trophy glitch

This is a discussion on trophy glitch within the Amazing Spider-Man, The forum, part of the A; Beat the game on superhero difficulty and only got the easy trophy not sure if anyone else has had this ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

trophy glitch

Beat the game on superhero difficulty and only got the easy trophy not sure if anyone else has had this happen i never switched difficulty so not sure why i didnt get the trophy any ideas? Just wanted to let people know

F**K AUTHORITY

I made sure to change difficulty in options first then started new game and chose superhero when asked had no problems but did you beat it on different difficulty then used level select for superhero?
    Arguing online is like masturbating at McDonalds sure it's fun but do you really wanna be known as that guy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

No i chose superhero when i started a new game never changed it or even went to settings menue while i played the game

Harvester of Souls

That is very odd. Only case I know of that happened to. You sure you didn't accidentaly select Easy or change it or anything ever?

Everyone I know so far has had it work and give all difficulty trophies when they completed it on Super-Hero. Guess you'll have to replay the game, but didn't happen to anyone else so far, though not saying it isn't a glitch.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sometimes the game will change the difficuly to peter parker difficulty without players doing it themselves. There is currently no way around the glitch, and its sad to say you will need to play it again and hope it doesnt happen again. sorry man

-Currently Fixing Completion Rate!-

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Mocha_Man do you have a source for that info because im not seeing any online I dont mind playing through the campaign again its short and simple not to worried about it

Day One

I have the tech upgrade glitch... I didn't get the spider tracers upgrade so I'm missing two trophies to get the plat (all upgrades and the crazy dudes)

Harvester of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Mocha_Man81 View Post
    Sometimes the game will change the difficuly to peter parker difficulty without players doing it themselves. There is currently no way around the glitch, and its sad to say you will need to play it again and hope it doesnt happen again. sorry man
    Where did you see this? I've never known it to happen to anyone.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay