Save files gone!!!

This is a discussion on Save files gone!!! within the Amazing Spider-Man, The forum, part of the A; What's going on?? I hope someone can help. I started playing spiderman 2 days ago and loved it. Had about ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Save files gone!!!

What's going on?? I hope someone can help. I started playing spiderman 2 days ago and loved it. Had about 300 pages collected and a good chunk of the story completed. Just switched my ps3 a few minutes ago and the game doesn't offer me to continue where i was. Only to select a new game and all the extras i had unlocked are gone too. I still got my save files in the xmedia bar and somehow there's about 30 save files!!! All from the night before last at 5 minutes interval between each.
    Anybody else experienced this? Should i delete all these mini files? (they weight about 200kb each)

Rangers F.C

Never heard of this before mate but sounds like corrupt data , but getting rid of the corrupt data will delete all the 30 saves how do you want to proceed ?
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Already took initiative. Deleted the game data and the 30 mini files. Was looking at other forums and a lot of people had the same trouble after downloading the update 1.01 (I previously downloaded the 1.01 and 1.02).
    Restarted the game from the beginning (on super hero difficulty this time, while i'm at it) and with the internet connection disabled. I don't especially need internet on it as long as i'm playing spiderman. Will try to platinum it while staying offline. That's tough. I had a few hours spent on it already. :-(