Anarchy demo impressions

This is a discussion on Anarchy demo impressions within the Anarchy Reigns forum, part of the A; Hi guyz,i'm playing the demo of this crazy game by the Jap PSN and I find it quite fun, especially ...

Abracadaver ;[

Anarchy demo impressions

Hi guyz,i'm playing the demo of this crazy game by the Jap PSN and I find it quite fun, especially online where the apocalyptic events during gameplay are really .
    Surely there is still workto do on the graphics because if the character models are fairly treated, is not so for environments that sometimes presents gross texture and pop up events.
    However, after all, I think is a decent job and i hope in the work of Platinium.
    If someone else has played it i wait your opinions!Thanks

Toggle Spoiler

Necromancer's holidays

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have been playing the demo a lot recently recent and found it really fun. It reminds me of MadWorld on Wii and I guess Anarchy Reigns is sort of sequel to that game. I found the roster of characters in the demo pretty good, although some characters were clearly stronger than others. I can't wait to play this game. This demo gets a thumbs up from me!

Plats-O'-War!!

The demo's not here in the US PS store I really wanted to play the demo to see how it is.

Plats-O'-War!!

The demo's not here in the US PS store I really wanted to play the demo to see how it is.