Samsung Galaxy S3 To be unveiled in first half of 2012 at it's own special event

This is a discussion on Samsung Galaxy S3 To be unveiled in first half of 2012 at it's own special event within the Android forum, part of the PC; Samsung Galaxy S III to get separate launch event 'in the first half of 2012' -- Engadget Some phones are ...

INTJ

Samsung Galaxy S3 To be unveiled in first half of 2012 at it's own special event

Samsung Galaxy S III to get separate launch event 'in the first half of 2012' -- Engadget

Some phones are just too big for Mobile World Congress. That's Samsung's thinking, given the triumphant launch of its Galaxy S II -- in all its guises. While specifications for Sammy's next flagship are spinning rumor windmills across the web, there's nothing particularly concrete on what we'll be seeing just yet. However, in an official statement received by Techradar, the manufacturer revealed that the phone will be treated to its very own launch -- something it's also plotting for its new Google TV sets. In its own words:
    "Samsung is looking forward to introducing and demonstrating exciting new mobile products at Mobile World Congress 2012. The successor to the Galaxy S2 smartphone will be unveiled at a separate Samsung-hosted event in the first half of the year, closer to commercial availability of the product."
    At least it sounds like there will still plenty to test out later this month -- and probably a whole new raft of confusing naming conventions.

Kid, not loser

My bro works at best buy, and when a customer came in to ask about computers my bro noticed his phone and asked what it was. It was the galaxy sIII. The guy was good friends with the ceo of samsung or someone high up and he was given the tester phones. My brother got to play with it and said it was super fast, possibly a quad core maybe a dual core, and said it was awesome. This was a couple weeks back to.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Very much look forward to Galaxy S3. There are many rumors about this phone. It's almost like when people are rumoring about Apple products but I haven't seen this kind of buzz about any other products.
    But it's doesn't change my enthusiasm about this phone and want to buy it even without seeing it

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    My bro works at best buy, and when a customer came in to ask about computers my bro noticed his phone and asked what it was. It was the galaxy sIII. The guy was good friends with the ceo of samsung or someone high up and he was given the tester phones. My brother got to play with it and said it was super fast, possibly a quad core maybe a dual core, and said it was awesome. This was a couple weeks back to.

my dad works for nintendo and i already have a wii u but i can't show you because they would arrest him ( i am already playing pokemon rainbow)

Toggle Spoiler

Kid, not loser

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    my dad works for nintendo and i already have a wii u but i can't show you because they would arrest him ( i am already playing pokemon rainbow)

Toggle Spoiler

I can understand, you really do not have to believe me bro. Everyones word on this forum should only be taken with a grain of salt anyway... But it is like all other phones, they do test them before they announce them. Remember a while back that bar owner found the latest version of the iphone that an apple employee left in his bar. Its the same sort of thing. Your choice to believe what ever you want.

INTJ

yea but they would be in south korea instead of america since samsung is a korean company

unless they are testing providers here in the us.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post

Toggle Spoiler

I don't see why it is so hard to believe. I had the Move two months before launch and the Vita a month before launch.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Kid, not loser

TRust me I was very skeptical about ittoo. And that wasmy first thought also, why a korean based company be testing here so early. But i gotta believe my bro. It could be false, the guy could be lieing about being friends with someone or about the phone, or maybe hes hiding something, but who knows?