Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Chrome is now on Android

This is a discussion on Chrome is now on Android within the Android forum, part of the PC; Originally Posted by Ninja-In-A-Tree Mine blocks ads on Youtube. Maybe you're using the wrong settings.....or Chrome just doesn't like you. ...

No Matter What

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja-In-A-Tree View Post
    Mine blocks ads on Youtube.

Maybe you're using the wrong settings.....or Chrome just doesn't like you.
    I have Adblock Plus and it blocks YouTube ads 100% of the time. I have never seen an ad with it, except this sites annoying text link ads.

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Death View Post
    I have Adblock Plus and it blocks YouTube ads 100% of the time. I have never seen an ad with it, except this sites annoying text link ads.

i don't get a single ad anywhere due to the firefox adblock.

no text ads, no picture ads, no youtube/riddler/vimeo/etc. ads, anything that can be blocked is blocked.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I've been an Opera user for 7 years, never even realised Youtube had adverts until I read your posts LOL. Although I do understand why not many people use Opera (it's quite complex to get ads blocked in Opera, but it is there if you bother looking...). I just love how customisable Opera is compared to Firefox, and I've gotten so used to the shortcuts: annoys the hell outta me when I'm at my workplace and I press Ctrl+Z in IE9 and nothing happens (it re-opens the most recent closed tab in Opera).

Anyway, back on topic: I'm actually quite interested in this Chrome for Android, I've been waiting forever to get the official ICS on my Nexus S: Google teased us Nexus S users when they released it only to pull it down later... heard that you can still get it, but I'd rather wait for the official release, which is due by the end of March according to the most recent talk.

God of War (2010/08/29) God of War II (2010/09/06) FIFA10 (2010/09/16) God of War III (2010/09/18) Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2010/10/05) Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2010/10/11) Assassin's Creed II (2011/07/11) Trine 2 (2013/05/27) The Walking Dead (2013/07/15)

Get bent...

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    i don't get a single ad anywhere due to the firefox adblock.

no text ads, no picture ads, no youtube/riddler/vimeo/etc. ads, anything that can be blocked is blocked.
    Same with me on Chrome.

With that being said...Chrome >>> Firefucked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12