Docomo and Gainax Team up to make the Coolest Evangelion phone ever (runs android)

This is a discussion on Docomo and Gainax Team up to make the Coolest Evangelion phone ever (runs android) within the Android forum, part of the PC; A Look at Docomo’s new Evangelion SH-06D NERV Smart Phone - EvaGeeks.org In the middle of March, Evangelion and Docomo ...

INTJ

Docomo and Gainax Team up to make the Coolest Evangelion phone ever (runs android)

A Look at Docomo’s new Evangelion SH-06D NERV Smart Phone - EvaGeeks.org

In the middle of March, Evangelion and Docomo announced that they’d release a new Evangelion themed phone, similar to the SH-06A Nerv phones that they released almost 3 years ago to coincide with the release of Evangelion 2.0 where the phone is featured within the movie. The SH-06D is also made by Sharp, but unlike the previous model, is a touchpad smartphone that will run Android (2.3 Gingerbread). It also boasts a 4.5-inch capacitive touchscreen display that supports HD (720 x 1280 pixels) resolution and 16 million colors. The phones will come pre-loaded with some Evangelion and a theme designed by Studio Khara.

The phone itself is on display at the NOTTV booth at the Anime Expo 2012 (held at Makuhari Messe in Japan) this weekend and some first look pictures have been snapped of it.

ill take 20

it's based off the smartphone shown in the Evangelion 2.0 movie.

just like the previous model was based off the Evangelion 1.0 cell phone

no clue what hardware it has in it but the screen is 720P, a GB of Ram, and supports Micro SD.

Get bent...

Looks sweet.

However, the screen is way too busy for me. That would just confuse the shit out of me when trying to use my apps and stuff.

Aside from that though, I want one.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja-In-A-Tree View Post
    Looks sweet.

However, the screen is way too busy for me. That would just confuse the shit out of me when trying to use my apps and stuff.

Aside from that though, I want one.

it's supposed to fit the evangelion art style it uses for computers in the anime

which involves alot of orange

INTJ

phone of the year

(not to mention docomo phones are unlocked and i can use it on at&t's stuff)