100% Mighty Eagle on these two levels is just not happening for me.

This is a discussion on 100% Mighty Eagle on these two levels is just not happening for me. within the Angry Birds Trilogy forum, part of the A; I am only getting 100% on 2 levels from the platinum. I just can't get 100% on either the Classic ...

PRO Member

100% Mighty Eagle on these two levels is just not happening for me.

I am only getting 100% on 2 levels from the platinum. I just can't get 100% on either the Classic Bonus Level 4 nor the Mooncake Festival level 10-4. I have followed the videos that I have found on both of them to the T and still can't get the game to give me 100%. I have literally wasted hours on both of them to no avail. Is there anyone out there that has platted this game that can help me out with some advice on these particular levels? Thanks in advance!

PRO Member

I was finally able to get the 100% on the Bonus level 4 after something fell and clipped an object and pushed me from 99 to 100%. I still am unable to get the 100% on the Mooncake Level. If Angry Birds had a face I would punch it.

PRO Member

DONE! And I delivered a punch to the disc after I finished those rat bastard levels.