Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

iPhone 5 Scratches very VERY easily, Apple doesn't care.

This is a discussion on iPhone 5 Scratches very VERY easily, Apple doesn't care. within the Apple forum, part of the PC; Why most you throw these facts about the iPhone 5 at me to keep me from getting it in December???? ...

Closing this account

Why most you throw these facts about the iPhone 5 at me to keep me from getting it in December???? Seriously thinking about just renewing my current contract and keep my iPhone 4. If you don't have a case/cover/protection for your iPhone and it get scratched then sucks to be you.

Cipher sent us to hell

It's a bit disappointing to hear this news but I can't say i'm too upset. I suppose it could be worse and they could be completely faulty devices at launch.
    PS3/Vita/PS4: x13ucketHeaDx | X360: x13ucketHeaDx | Steam: x13ucketHeaDx

"Kaz... I'm already a demon."

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by jooakim View Post
    dear ps360, will you ever post something positive about apple and/or sony?
    Would the news channel say anything positive about the world? Most of the times, no.

Quote Originally Posted by elnath10 View Post
    What would you prefer?

Getting an iPhone 4s new that is cheaper now, or the iPhone 5?
    Galaxy Note 2.

That key test was suprising. Why doesn't Apple test these things?

Please, join the Korra club! http://sot.ag/4Lp2/

.. Solar Fields ..

So when are these latest phones going to be nuke, bullet and EMP proof, that is what i want to see

Rangers F.C

Not going to get one , have a terrible track record with phones I brake them regularly , drop them in toilets when drunk and also just loose them regularly ( probably stolen ) , so I buy a cheap phone currently using a SonyEricsson Walkman just cause its small and can store loads of music .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well I've just had 2 cellphones in my life... the first one last me 7 years (it's still functional though), then I bought the one I got right now and have 4 years with it, both just regular phones, nothing special, but I'm considering to get a smartphone finally... doesn't need it to badly but might be useful now that I'm moving...

still can decide if getting this iPhone or a Samsung, either galaxy or note... every one has its own goods and bads...

Scratching thing of this video is just irrelevant, that's why covers are sold, and everything get scratched if you don't take care of it well, like cars... so..

"Could this be the end?... Is this the way I died?...
    Sitting here alone, no one by my side."

Angel of Death

Quote Originally Posted by Danko1900 View Post
    When apple doesn't screw up with something, then I'm sure PS360 might consider posting something about them, but that's not likely to happen for a while. Why would you get it regardless? There are much better phones out there.
    I don't think there is a better one because the iPhone is best suited for me. Android is far more complicated in my opinion, and unusable. I had an Android for 2 years, and have almost nothing positive to say of it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackListHunta View Post
    Isn't such news justified?

The community's hate against PS360 is much worse than ps360's hate towards some companies
    I don't hate him, in fact I'll usually side with him for something like Nintendo news, I just never see him post anything positive towards Apple. Then again, nothing positive against Sony is posted either, but most other people would just hate on him for liking Nintendo, whereas I would argue with him, so no, I don't hate him.

Also, I am not a mindless consumer. My actions are decided through research usually. If the iPhone 5 had a failure rate of over 30%, I'm not going to buy it.

PRO Member

Thats y the phone s protector was created

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12