Releasing on PS3

This is a discussion on Releasing on PS3 within the Arcania: The Complete Tale forum, part of the A; Just judging off Amazon release date and the Wikipedia page on the original company getting bought by Nordic games, the ...

Harvester of Souls

Releasing on PS3

Just judging off Amazon release date and the Wikipedia page on the original company getting bought by Nordic games, the PS3 should see the release of this game around April.

April 15th is the release date given as the Game of the Year edition with the Fall of Setarrif expansion included for $30.00. Not a bad deal, but the game had gotten some underwhelming reviews.

TO BE UPDATED WITH MORE INFORMATION

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Platinum Dohvakiin

I remembered when this game was first released, and it was supposed to be multiplatform then and it wasn't. And I was actually looking forward to getting it, pre-ordered it and everything. Hopefully this does come to the PS3, or I might have to get a 360 to play it, and a few other titles as well.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:
    Yakuza: Dead Souls & Dynasty Warriors 7

Lvl 5 - Silver

Does anyone have any solid information about this game? I have been a huge fan of the gothic series and had all but given up hope of seeing this game on the PS3. Is there any PS3 gameplay videos out or any new information about it, if they've fixed anything the plagued the initial releases of this game? I just came across it on Amazon but i am wondering if it's worth it to get. I'm so tempted to just impulse buy it but would like some more information on it if anyone can find any because i can't seem too.