Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 55

The Official Army of Two: The 40th Day Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Army of Two: The 40th Day Boosting Thread within the Army of Two: The 40th Day forum, part of the A; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

  1. #1
    PRO Member
    Kevinnummer1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    374
    Reputation
    9

    The Official Army of Two: The 40th Day Boosting Thread

    If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

    Nothing is Implattable, the word itself says I'm plattable.


  2. #2
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    PARAMORE12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    1

    I need help online and one coop trophy just pm me or PSN PARAMORE12

  3. #3
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Beanheadio's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    0

    What are the servers like... last time i played they were shocking and kept gettin kicked out just before the end of the round


  4. #4
    Lvl 2 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    0

    ill boost this game add me in the party

  5. #5
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Beanheadio's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    0

    Im not going to touch it if the servers are still bad


  6. #6
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    PARAMORE12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    1

    i havent had any problems so far
    Platinum's Working On= BORDERLANDS 2 (57%) MADDEN NFL 13 (25%) inFAMOUS 2 (42%)



  7. #7
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Beanheadio's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    0

    might dust it off then


  8. #8
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    0

    I could use some help with the online tophies as well. Tried to play with 3 random people on extraction and it just don't work. Need a proper party with people having the same goals.

    Nittany_Lions_RG.

  9. #9
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Cjc800's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    0

    I need a Co-Op Partner( Online Trophies)
    PSN: Cjc800
    Please add Army of Two Boost in the Message

  10. #10
    Lvl 2 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    0

    hello this message is for those who still have army of two 40th day trying to do multiplayer boosting & any onine co-op trophy please add me or ill join i don't have problem with helping others if u decide to do this let me know or join me on boosting session let me know i want to try to get this games trophy done b4 EA turns off the servers

  11. #11
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Beanheadio's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by omegazx10 View Post
    hello this message is for those who still have army of two 40th day trying to do multiplayer boosting & any onine co-op trophy please add me or ill join i don't have problem with helping others if u decide to do this let me know or join me on boosting session let me know i want to try to get this games trophy done b4 EA turns off the servers
    Why what do you know.? are they planning to turn the AOT servers off and do we know when... i am 95 percent of the way to plat and would want to finish it if we could get enogh people together


  12. #12
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Beanheadio's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    0

    Well after posting on here earlier. I put AOT disk in and managed to get Full Arsenal Trophy...So all i need now is: Bound for Life , King of the Hill, and survival of the fitest....Now Extraction takes 4 hours and we are going to need a few ppl... I tryed with 4 ppl once and we got stuck at lvl12 so i would say 6 ppl really...

    So im looking for 6 ppl GMT at weekends willing to have a bash at this.


  13. #13
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Beanheadio's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    0

    Guess not many people are playing this anymore with the likes of MW3 and Battlefield 3 being out now


  14. #14
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    JadeShark's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Port Macquarie, Australia
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    2

    Just picked this up for $15 and could do with some help
    As usual,,, add a message on friend request

  15. #15
    Banned


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    344
    Reputation
    17

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanheadio View Post
    Well after posting on here earlier. I put AOT disk in and managed to get Full Arsenal Trophy...So all i need now is: Bound for Life , King of the Hill, and survival of the fitest....Now Extraction takes 4 hours and we are going to need a few ppl... I tryed with 4 ppl once and we got stuck at lvl12 so i would say 6 ppl really...

    So im looking for 6 ppl GMT at weekends willing to have a bash at this.

    I need to get back at trying for this ... I gave up a while ago because the MP is such crap... I need the Extraction trophies and King of the Hill, 10 headshots and kills with all weapons. I tried boosting once but it was so unorganized I gave up. Willing to give it a try but not until the weekend and next week.

  16. #16
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Beanheadio's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR View Post
    I need to get back at trying for this ... I gave up a while ago because the MP is such crap... I need the Extraction trophies and King of the Hill, 10 headshots and kills with all weapons. I tried boosting once but it was so unorganized I gave up. Willing to give it a try but not until the weekend and next week.
    Yea to be honest i had a go at extraction the other day... and twice i lost connection on round 8. this is one of the most anoying multi player games,,, im really anoyed with it


  17. #17
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    0

    Add me too. Psn Anton_Timo
    I need all online, willing to help anyone out in return.

  18. #18
    Banned


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    344
    Reputation
    17

    Okay, I'm thinking I'll put this game back in this week ... lol... gotta Platinum MW3 first before going back to re-learn this games controls... I'm in Canada EST so might have a problem boosting with you, Anton, ... Beanheadio, I will send you an invite at that time and see if we can get anywhere...

  19. #19
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Beanheadio's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    0

    the game is gash


  20. #20
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    0

    Hi! I just need the invite a friend trophy. Any one got a few seconds to help me out? PSN: rockpro182 Central Timezone.

    Thanks
    Joe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO