Did Anyone Else Have This Problem?

This is a discussion on Did Anyone Else Have This Problem? within the Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel forum, part of the A; so i am raging like a motherf*cker right now. so damn pissed off cuz i FINALLY completed the game on ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Did Anyone Else Have This Problem?

so i am raging like a motherf*cker right now. so damn pissed off cuz i FINALLY completed the game on Insane difficulty. im great at these kinds of games, but usually up to the 2nd hardest difficulty (in some cases, i have trouble with this too). this game was easier than World At War, but more difficult than Modern Warfare 3, for example. The final boss battle was a bitch to finish on Medium, and Insane was 15 times worse. but i finally did it! and no fucking trophy. im waiting and waiting like a frikkin idiot goin where the hell's my trophy??? so i check the mission select menu to see maybe i missed a mission somehow, which i know i didnt. turns out, the game says i havent even started the fucking campaign yet. mission select only lets me choose the first fucking mission, and it says i havent completed it yet on any difficulty. and when i select new game, all i have to choose difficulty wise is Easy, Medium and Hard again.

so now, by the looks of it, im going to hafta complete the whole damn campaign again, on Easy this time, just to get through it, and then complete the whole damn campaign again on Insane difficulty. I know for a guaranteed fact that i was playing on Insane difficulty this whole time. and i also know that it should still be unlocked as i have the fuckin trophy for completing the campaign on any difficulty.

did anyone else have this shit happen to them???

Plats-O'-War!!

Damn dude, that sucks. That didn't happen to me at all during my run to the Do you have PS+?

Threat

Sounds like your save game got corrupted.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Damn dude, that sucks. That didn't happen to me at all during my run to the Do you have PS+?
    no i do not

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Sounds like your save game got corrupted.
    its not corrupted on the XMB, and upon entering safe mode and fixing all corrupted data, i found there was none. so i returned to the XMB and it was still fine, but upon starting the game again, im still in the same situation