Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1016

Deja View Sigs

This is a discussion on Deja View Sigs within the Artistic Inspiration forum, part of the Off Topic Chat; Could you make me an avatar please? Ive already have the image, just say if yes or no...

  1. #761
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Goss's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    1

    Could you make me an avatar please?
    Ive already have the image, just say if yes or no

  2. #762
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,240
    Reputation
    478

    Quote Originally Posted by Goss View Post
    Could you make me an avatar please?
    Ive already have the image, just say if yes or no
    Yes!

    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  3. #763
    NCBE
    Despair's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    239
    Reputation
    13

    I would like to make a request as well. It's currently the avatar I already have and anyone can customize anyway they want. Please and Thanks.
    Made by DaRe


  4. #764
    HDD corrupted u.u
    Bladia's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Deadman Wonderland
    Posts
    889
    Reputation
    145

    Quote Originally Posted by Nero Angelo VII View Post
    I would like to make a request as well. It's currently the avatar I already have and anyone can customize anyway they want. Please and Thanks.
    I'll take this
    [floatleft][/floatleft]

    AKA bar by Athena| Avatar by Dare_xLw
    |Signature by Luckay


    My showcase

    by "Neo Gimp" D1Mech and "Smudgetastic" djunglist


    Sigs And Beyond (closed)/Deja View (open)
    Sigs/Banners/Avatars/Headers requests

  5. #765
    Banned

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Bladia View Post
    I'll take this
    "You have my gratitude, Bladia." -Nero

  6. #766
    Change is good
    Luckay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,499
    Reputation
    418

    User's long overdue platbar


    http://i.imgur.com/QWUDg.gif

  7. #767
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,240
    Reputation
    478

    [top]MrBunt83's Request Revised


    Sorry for the wait and not meeting all of the requirement of your request the first time, I hope this one looks better for you.

    http://i.imgur.com/LWwuS.png


    http://i.imgur.com/XpzLE.png

    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  8. #768
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Nes_daze's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    0

    First of all, I'm a bit of a noob on here, but I've been reading the forums for a while, and the trophy guides, just never had the time to register. I'll be on here much more frequently now though. Now I'd like to request a sig with the following images and my username somewhere in there. I'd also prefer some cool colors as opposed to warm ones, but beyond that do as you wish.


    1. http://wallpaper.goodfon.com/image/374384-1920x1200.jpg

    2. http://www.gta5france.com/galerie/20...1352440744.jpg OR 3. http://www.primagames.com/media/imag...pscale_q85.jpg

    And btw, your sigs are awesome!

  9. #769
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    The_Tonto's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    412
    Reputation
    11

    Hi there, I was wondering about getting some banners for my Trophy checklist? Tonto's Trophy Room. Specifically I would like one for Dead Space, One for the Prince of Persia 2008, one for [Prototype 2] and one for Trine 2. I dunno if you do banners as well as sigs, just something I thought you might like to try for fun.

    Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

  10. #770
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,813
    Reputation
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by Nes_daze View Post
    First of all, I'm a bit of a noob on here, but I've been reading the forums for a while, and the trophy guides, just never had the time to register. I'll be on here much more frequently now though. Now I'd like to request a sig with the following images and my username somewhere in there. I'd also prefer some cool colors as opposed to warm ones, but beyond that do as you wish.


    1. http://wallpaper.goodfon.com/image/374384-1920x1200.jpg

    2. http://www.gta5france.com/galerie/20...1352440744.jpg OR 3. http://www.primagames.com/media/imag...pscale_q85.jpg

    And btw, your sigs are awesome!
    I'll take this

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    Hi there, I was wondering about getting some banners for my Trophy checklist? Tonto's Trophy Room. Specifically I would like one for Dead Space, One for the Prince of Persia 2008, one for [Prototype 2] and one for Trine 2. I dunno if you do banners as well as sigs, just something I thought you might like to try for fun.
    We dont do game banners for checklists only main banners and headers but i will do them as im bored

    Tonto's banners


    http://i.imgur.com/9rvFg.png

    http://i.imgur.com/R7kYD.png

    http://i.imgur.com/0g4Rv.png

    http://i.imgur.com/3KTBa.png
    Last edited by stupot00; 12-22-2012 at 08:14 AM.




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  11. #771
    Will Love you for Food
    apokolypz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    815
    Reputation
    173

    I'm back for any requests




  12. #772
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    MrBunt83 's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    180
    Reputation
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post

    [top]MrBunt83's Request Revised


    Sorry for the wait and not meeting all of the requirement of your request the first time, I hope this one looks better for you.

    http://i.imgur.com/LWwuS.png


    http://i.imgur.com/XpzLE.png
    Top man! love it,thx very much m8






  13. #773
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,240
    Reputation
    478

    Quote Originally Posted by Goss View Post
    Could you make me an avatar please?
    Ive already have the image, just say if yes or no
    Here's your avy. Hope you like it.

    http://i.imgur.com/GjwzG.png

    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  14. #774
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,813
    Reputation
    199

    Nes_daze's request



    http://i.imgur.com/XA4EP.png

    Let me know if you want something different




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  15. #775
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Nes_daze's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    0

    Looks awesome,but I'd like the girl from the first image in there too somehow, if thats ok,

  16. #776
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,813
    Reputation
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by Nes_daze View Post
    Looks awesome,but I'd like the girl from the first image in there too somehow, if thats ok,
    Ok will see what i can do




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  17. #777
    PRO Member
    User011010's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    6th Circle
    Posts
    1,241
    Reputation
    79

    Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    User's long overdue platbar


    http://i.imgur.com/QWUDg.gif
    Thanks DS, looks great

    Avatar by Pancake Model



    Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18




    Platinum Bar by dsluckay

  18. #778
    PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!
    Chaotically-Epic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mainly gaming on PC now.
    Posts
    2,905
    Reputation
    72

    Type: Signature.
    Theme: Snake from Ground Zeroes. Similiar art style to the picture below. (dark, lights, rain, shiny etc).



    Text: Chaotically Epic.
    Size: 500x190?

    Thank you very much & Merry Christmas..
    & a Happy New Year. :p

    Signature by DaRe_xLw





  19. #779
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    The_Tonto's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    412
    Reputation
    11

    Thank you very much, I really appreciate these Banners. They make my Checklist look a lot neater and more impressive. Cheers .

    Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

  20. #780
    Plats-O'-War!!
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    3,952
    Reputation
    172

    If possible, can I get a Hyperdimension Neptunia Sig please?




Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:02 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO