Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1066

Deja View Sigs

This is a discussion on Deja View Sigs within the Artistic Inspiration forum, part of the Off Topic Chat; Originally Posted by Beam So is Deja out of active artists now? I don't wanna shut the doors Dare, if ...

  1. #1001
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,241
    Reputation
    478

    Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    So is Deja out of active artists now? I don't wanna shut the doors

    Dare, if you'll be so kind to send me what requests you have taken, I'll get them done for you.
    The shop has been alive for almost a year now, so many requests had came by since.

    EDIT: 1000th reply!

    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  2. #1002
    Get bent...
    Twitch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    941
    Reputation
    76

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Announcement

    Due to real life predicaments, I can't take anymore request for a while, and it may be ages before I can finish the ones I've already taken. Sorry guys, I hope you all understand.
    Awww...man. That sucks. I hope everything is ok for you.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

    Formerly known as Tyrion619

  3. #1003
    Lvl 8 - Gold

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    941
    Reputation
    26

    Ok guys, I'd like a new sig if it's not too much trouble.



    • Type- signature
    • Theme- The Last of Us, Joel only
    • Text- Silent Assassin
    • Size- about 400x130
    • Artist- Anyone willing to do it
    Thanks


  4. #1004
    Fight Off Your Demons
    Beam's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    512
    Reputation
    208

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    Ok guys, I'd like a new sig if it's not too much trouble.



    • Type- signature
    • Theme- The Last of Us, Joel only
    • Text- Silent Assassin
    • Size- about 400x130
    • Artist- Anyone willing to do it
    Thanks
    Sorry, we don't have anyone taking requests atm. Let me catch up on Dare's outstanding requests and I'll try to start taking them again for a little bit until school starts up again, if you don't mind waiting a bit.

  5. #1005
    Fight Off Your Demons
    Beam's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    512
    Reputation
    208

    Just wanted to give an update on everyone who is waiting for something. I have finals next week, so until then I probably won't be making anything. Please be patient and I'll get it when I have a break until next semester starts. Until then, I'm going to be closing this thread. If you have any questions or anything, feel free to PM/VM me.

  6. #1006
    Fight Off Your Demons
    Beam's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    512
    Reputation
    208

    I've decided to temporarily reopen so feel free to make requests. I haven't really looked at the rules on the OP, so they may be out of date. The only real rule I have is be patient, I'm just getting back into it, so requests may take me a couple days. It doesn't seem like there's a huge demand for sigs anymore though, so keeping up shouldn't be too hard. Any questions, feel free to ask.

  7. #1007
    Digital Terror
    djunglist's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Concordia
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    274

    need an artist?


    Currently Playing
    Borderlands The Pre Sequel
    Destiny

  8. #1008
    PRO Member
    Javro_07's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dalton,Georgia
    Posts
    663
    Reputation
    53

    I could use something new.

    Type: Signature & Avy (If it's okay to request both)
    Theme: Sylvester J. Pussycat (from looney tunes)
    Text: Sufferin' Succotash
    Size: Whatever you prefer working with

    Thanks

    Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

  9. #1009
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Deja View's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by djunglist View Post
    need an artist?
    OP is finally updated, it's an honor to work with a legend around these parts like you again.

  10. #1010
    Digital Terror
    djunglist's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Concordia
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    274

    Quote Originally Posted by Javro_07 View Post
    I could use something new.

    Type: Signature & Avy (If it's okay to request both)
    Theme: Sylvester J. Pussycat (from looney tunes)
    Text: Sufferin' Succotash
    Size: Whatever you prefer working with

    Thanks

    http://www.gfx200.com/G2IMGHost/imag.../09/02/Syl.png


    http://www.gfx200.com/G2IMGHost/imag...Untitled-1.png

    Quote Originally Posted by Deja View View Post
    OP is finally updated, it's an honor to work with a legend around these parts like you again.
    Thanx Beam
    Last edited by djunglist; 09-02-2014 at 10:55 PM.


    Currently Playing
    Borderlands The Pre Sequel
    Destiny

  11. #1011
    PRO Member
    Javro_07's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dalton,Georgia
    Posts
    663
    Reputation
    53

    They look great man! Thanks for doing it and lighting fast to boot.

    Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

  12. #1012
    Notorious K.I.D.
    K.I.D.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,694
    Reputation
    460

    Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    I've decided to temporarily reopen so feel free to make requests. I haven't really looked at the rules on the OP, so they may be out of date. The only real rule I have is be patient, I'm just getting back into it, so requests may take me a couple days. It doesn't seem like there's a huge demand for sigs anymore though, so keeping up shouldn't be too hard. Any questions, feel free to ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by djunglist View Post
    need an artist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja View View Post
    OP is finally updated, it's an honor to work with a legend around these parts like you again.
    About fucking time.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam



  13. #1013
    Plats-O'-War!!
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    4,016
    Reputation
    176

    Glad to see you guys back in action!




  14. #1014
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    BALLZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    988
    Reputation
    133

    • Type- Banner
    • Theme- Arianny Celeste (whatever img works for you)
    • Text- BALLZ Trophy Sack
    • Size- Standard Size
    • Artist - djunglist

    Sig and Avatar By djunglist

    My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

  15. #1015
    Digital Terror
    djunglist's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Concordia
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    274

    Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    • Type- Banner
    • Theme- Arianny Celeste (whatever img works for you)
    • Text- BALLZ Trophy Sack
    • Size- Standard Size
    • Artist - djunglist

    http://www.gfx200.com/G2IMGHost/imag.../derpballz.png


    Currently Playing
    Borderlands The Pre Sequel
    Destiny

  16. #1016
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    BALLZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    988
    Reputation
    133

    You're the man

    Sig and Avatar By djunglist

    My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

  17. #1017
    Fight Off Your Demons
    Beam's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    512
    Reputation
    208

    A couple of updates. First, here's a giveaway. If you'd like it, let me know and I can change the text for you.



    More importantly, I'm stealing an idea from an old friend, In2. With October just around the corner, I'd like to offer breast cancer awareness banners. Let me know if you'd like one and any text you'd like in it, if different from just your forum username. Here's an example of it.


  18. #1018
    Digital Terror
    djunglist's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Concordia
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    274

    Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    A couple of updates. First, here's a giveaway. If you'd like it, let me know and I can change the text for you.



    More importantly, I'm stealing an idea from an old friend, In2. With October just around the corner, I'd like to offer breast cancer awareness banners. Let me know if you'd like one and any text you'd like in it, if different from just your forum username. Here's an example of it.


    ...and i needz one of those ribbons


    Currently Playing
    Borderlands The Pre Sequel
    Destiny

  19. #1019
    Fight Off Your Demons
    Beam's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    512
    Reputation
    208


  20. #1020
    Needs More Rum
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,766
    Reputation
    567

    work.. I'll take the sig off your hands mate

    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO