Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for someone to make checklist banners.

This is a discussion on Looking for someone to make checklist banners. within the Artistic Inspiration forum, part of the Off Topic Chat; Hello, I have requested banners from Deja View, but they ignored my request, so I dunno where to go now. ...

Jinx? ...Stands for Jinx!

Looking for someone to make checklist banners.

Hello, I have requested banners from Deja View, but they ignored my request, so I dunno where to go now. This is probably the last place, I dont want to shut down my checklist. My old banners died, as they no longer exist and now I cannot continue it, I decided to go after a whole new theme, this theme being Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z Franchise. If you do not want to work with anime, then you can leave now

My request is as follows:

Main Banner:
    Size - Well, good banner size, something big.
    Content - Dragon Ball Z characters, all put together, similar to my current banner I have, hopefully if the following: Goku, Goku SSJ3, Frieza, Perfect Cell, Vegeta, Gohan (not old) and Piccolo. I like them all put together, kinda thing. If one or so characters cannot fit, then tell me. also please include small Dragon Balls Flying around in places around the texts.
    Text - 'Ultradog177's Quest for the Platinum Dragon Balls' in a cool orangey font maybe? idk experiment? - DONE - Stupot00

Chapter Banners:
    About Me
    Platinum Games Collection
    Currently Working On
    On the Shelf
    Games I cannot Platinum
    Wishlist
    Acknowledgements and Credits

good size, To be the length of the page or so.

Content of each:

About Me
    Content - Goku and Gohan + Dragon Ball Star 1
    Color - Light Orangey ish, Colours of DB/DBZ - In Progress

Platinum Games Collection
    Content - SSJ2 Goku (IK ) + Two Star Dragon Ball
    Color - Light blue ish colours, with tints of orange/yellow

Currently Working On
    Content - Piccolo + small Dragon Balls
    Color - Dark Orange, with yellow - DBZ colours again

On the Shelf
    Content - SSJ2 Vegeta + small Dragon Balls
    Color - Any you prefer to work

Games I cannot Platinum
    Content - Frieza and Perfect Cell+ small Dragon Balls
    Dark colors prefered here

Wishlist
    Content - Shenron the Dragon + small Dragon Balls
    Color - Green

Acknowledgements and Credits
    Content - Just Goku + Small Dragon Balls
    Color - Any really, something else from the others.

DONE - Great_Daze_Tazer
    IMPORTANT:
    AGAIN, THOSE WHO WISH TO HELP DO NOT HAVE TO DO THEM ALL, THEY CAN JUST DO ONE BANNER AND I WILL CROSS IT OFF AT A TIME. IF MULTIPLE ARTIST WANT A DIFFERENT PART THEN PLEASE JUST COMMENT WHICH BIT YOU WANT AND I'LL CROSS IT OUT OF THE POST. THE LINKS IN THE WORDS ARE NOT IMAGES I WANT, BUT JUST RANDOM PHOTOS TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Ultradog177; 09-22-2012 at 01:40 AM.

Thanks to Luckay for this Signature and Dare_xLw Avatar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

Bringing the PAIN

Dragon Ball Z? You watch that shit?

Just kidding Ultra. Good luck on yours as well!

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    Dragon Ball Z? You watch that shit?

Just kidding Ultra. Good luck on yours as well!
    You're the one with the whole DBZ database

Thanks to Luckay for this Signature and Dare_xLw Avatar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

I've made it EVEN easier, now there is no big need to put many characters together for the Banners (except main)

HDD corrupted u.u

Quote Originally Posted by Ultradog177 View Post
    Hello, I have requested banners from Deja View, but they ignored my request, so I dunno where to go now. This is probably the last place, I dont want to shut down my checklist.
    I don't see why you'd have to close your checklist. Your checklist looks fine imo. Banners aren't needed so its not urgent so I'm sure a few days won't hurt ya. Don't forget Deja View got lives too. You probably got no answer because they are busy. Why would they ignore you Real life stuff is always the priority over everything else. And some of them probably have school/college to deal with, so you'll just have to be patient.

Other people are waiting as well, and they have been waiting longer than you. And you don't want to end up with no one doing the banners for you period. Because the way you saying this, it reminds me of these two ungrateful people I ran into in the AI subforums in the past. And trust me no one would be obliged to do jacksh*t for someone like that. js .
    [floatleft][/floatleft]

AKA bar by Athena| Avatar by Dare_xLw
    |Signature by Luckay

My showcase

by "Neo Gimp" D1Mech and "Smudgetastic" djunglist

Sigs And Beyond (closed)/Deja View (open)
    Sigs/Banners/Avatars/Headers requests

Bringing the PAIN

Well Bladia I would agree. I love the work DV has done for me so far, But Ultra and me posted about the same time for banners there. Waited 2 weeks with no even recognition that anyone had even see it, then waited another 2 weeks and nobody had said anything after asking at least once a week about the 1 member who does such things. I mean tell us SOMETHING, Don't leave one for a month with no answers at all... So I did exactly this and got a response in like 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladia View Post
    I don't see why you'd have to close your checklist. Your checklist looks fine imo. Banners aren't needed so its not urgent so I'm sure a few days won't hurt ya. Don't forget Deja View got lives too. You probably got no answer because they are busy. Why would they ignore you Real life stuff is always the priority over everything else. And some of them probably have school/college to deal with, so you'll just have to be patient.

Other people are waiting as well, and they have been waiting longer than you. And you don't want to end up with no one doing the banners for you period. Because the way you saying this, it reminds me of these two ungrateful people I ran into in the AI subforums in the past. And trust me no one would be obliged to do jacksh*t for someone like that. js .

Lol Bladia, I'm not trying to be ungrateful or forcing them to make them, or even being impatient and ignoring that they have their lives, I havent said anything like that, I understand that they're just people and I will have to wait. All I have done is post it here, because I saw NFP had success, as we were waiting, almost a month, and nobody has said even a slight thing such as "we have put you on hold" or "sorry we cant make them yet, please wait" or "No", it felt like my post wasnt read at all.

I want to totally change my checklist but I cant do it without having the banners as a skeleton to do it, my checklist is lame, and is like 3 years behind everyone elses. I just thought i'd stick this here so someone notices and maybe in their spare time (which I know most artists lack) will do one or two, and then i can slowly produce a new style checklist I'm in no way trying to act ungrateful, as I always respect every artist and I value their work and the time they put into it. The fact is any word is better than nothing, I mean surely they're not busy all the time to just click "reply with quote" on my message and say "Sorry but we are currently busy, but we are still considering doing the work", I had no confirmation on whether my work will be done or not, as normally an artist actually says something. All I see is that many new people come in and get done, some even many things, while I'm still waiting, and there is no priority or reminder que on which people to do still, so how do I know if they havent just simply ignored it.

I'd close it because I cant change it to something new unfortunately all I need is those banners to do the work, as if I start before I have them it's going to be tough, building something without a skeleton to stick to.

Change is good

Ultra, give me a bit and I will make your banners.

Crocodile Hunter

I asked them all b4 and they said no no1 does them so your getting further than i ever did

mainly cause DS does this all day

Sig by Apokolypz

Change is good

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    I asked them all b4 and they said no no1 does them so your getting further than i ever did

mainly cause DS does this all day

Hilarious.

Death to zombies!!

I will do the main banner if ds doesnt mind

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Bringing the PAIN

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Stupot banner!

Change is good

Go for it

Death to zombies!!

Ok so this is just a quick go, is it the right people?

Anything you want done different let me know

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Ok so this is just a quick go, is it the right people?

Anything you want done different let me know
    No that's brilliant!!! Thanks + rep.

Ice Cream Firefighter

instead of doing heaps of small dragon balls what about something like this as you have seven categories & there are seven dragon balls

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post

instead of doing heaps of small dragon balls what about something like this as you have seven categories & there are seven dragon balls
    Sounds like a very good idea!!! ! I haven't thought of that Seems Awesome ! I buy it!

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Ultradog177 View Post
    Sounds like a very good idea!!! ! I haven't thought of that Seems Awesome ! I buy it!
    Well don't use that one unless you like it, it was just a quick example but I will get started on your 7 banners for you.

I will start in the next couple of hours & will post each one here as I finish them.

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn

Oh okay Yeah thanks you can do them like that And if you want to re-do the first one better, go for it !

Im going to sleep now, I'm gonna look forward to tomorrow now Thank you GDT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast