Signature & avatar request

This is a discussion on Signature & avatar request within the Artistic Inspiration forum, part of the Off Topic Chat; Like always, I always update my signature to the latest WWE game and put a quote in that. Well, I ...

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

Signature & avatar request

Like always, I always update my signature to the latest WWE game and put a quote in that. Well, I was wondering if anybody could make me one. It could be a simple WWE 13 picture, and just put these into them:
    Signature: "Best in the World"

Anybody who could do this would get +rep and a thanks from me

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare
    WWE Favorite TEN (Active Performers, Updated Every Week) - Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bo Dallas, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Luke Harper, Cesaro

Currently Playing/Working On: Call of Duty Ghosts (Xbox One/360), NBA 2K14 (Xbox One), Killzone 2 (PS3), Remember Me (PS3), WWE 2K14 (PS3)

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

nevermind....

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare
    WWE Favorite TEN (Active Performers, Updated Every Week) - Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bo Dallas, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Luke Harper, Cesaro

Currently Playing/Working On: Call of Duty Ghosts (Xbox One/360), NBA 2K14 (Xbox One), Killzone 2 (PS3), Remember Me (PS3), WWE 2K14 (PS3)