Welcome to the Official Signature of the Month XXXV
Hosted by JackAttack
Quick Introduction: Previously a renowned site competition, the Signature of the Month contest used to be the bread and butter of the Artistic Inspiration. After a long hiatus and general inactivity, Kylo has given me the permission to bring back the competition. Hopefully it can serve as inspiration for a more active artistic community.
Each signature competition is open for a period of 18 days, starting from the 1st of each month to the 18th (this month's has started a day late). Competitors have 9 days to enter the contest, with the following 9 days used for the voting period. The contest is open to everybody, regardless of post count and skill. Each contest is ran anonymously as entrants will not be revealed until voting is over; this reduces the chance of the competitions turning into a popularity contest.
The rules that are in bold are the rules that are most commonly broken. Ensure you have read those rules and understand them, otherwise you may have your vote and/or entry disqualified.
- Entries must be sent via Private Message to JackAttack.
- Do not include any members name to your entry unless allowed to do so or if it is relevant to the theme.
- Both Vertical and horizontal sigs are allowed, but can not exceed 500px(Width) x 250px(Height) or vice versa.
- You cannot vote for your own entry.
- Your entry must be fresh, this means that you cannot use a signature created in the past.
- To make the Site Trophy eligible, there must be at least 5 entrants.
- The signature must fit the theme selected.
- Do not ask anybody or force anybody to vote for a certain entry.
- Abusive language will not be tolerated, either towards myself, other members, or entrants.
- Votes by members with less than 25 posts will not count.
- Anybody revealing who's entry is who's will have their vote and/or entry nullified.
- Do not post in this thread that you have sent in your entry. I will try to reply to all Private Messages saying that I have received your entry.
- The signature MUST! have "PS3Trophies.com", "PS3T.com", or "SOTM" included in it or else it will not be accepted.
- If you do wish to enter, do NOT upload your entry to any of your accounts on image hosting websites (Photobucket, Imageshack etc.). Either upload it on a different image host, or upload your entry without logging in. This is only so that other users won't come across your entry on any accounts you may have. Two good sites that you can use to upload to without the need for an account are imgur and TinyPic.
First Place - 9 Votes: Bladia
Second Place - 6 Votes: Fox
Third Place - 5 Votes: JackAttack
Joint Fourth Place - 1 Vote: Qurb
Joint Fourth Place - 1 Vote: Pancake Model
Fifth Place - 0 Votes: DaRe_xLw
Win A Member Thrown Competition
Awarded for winning a competition thrown by forum members. Must have 5 member participation minimum.