Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Auburn Creations (showcase)

This is a discussion on Auburn Creations (showcase) within the Artistic Inspiration forum, part of the Off Topic Chat; Banner made by dsluckay [top] Welcome people, Auburn Creations Showcase is back! well with a new layout - I liked ...

♥ IoS Queen ♥

Auburn Creations (showcase)

Banner made by dsluckay

[top]

Welcome people, Auburn Creations Showcase is back! well with a new layout - I liked the previous layout much better but with tables not working properly, I guess I will keep this layout right now and change when everything is fixed. Nothing new here - just some new sigs that I made recently and additional information about me. Oh and I do NOT care if you rate this thread down - go ahead, rate this up, down, right, left or where ever you wish too - as long as I have my showcase, I am happy.

PS: This is NOT a requesting thread. If you would like me to do a sig for you, Please requests an ''Auburn sig'' (thanks to prosthetic for the term ) Industry of Sigs [REQUESTS]

A Little About Me: For anyone who does not know who I am - I am Auburn from Industry of Sigs. I started using Photoshop back in 2004 but I started off with animation unlike most people. I used to make glitter names, animated avatars and such. Photoshop is just my part time activity - I enjoy Photoshop-ing not just with sigs but art as well. Like coloring black and white images, sketches, making cartoons etc etc. Basically doing creative stuff is one of my hobbies - I used to draw as a child but not anymore.

Besides Photoshop, I play guitar (acoustic player) in my university band. I originally learned violin when I was young but a year ago I found my interest more into guitars. I am very passionate about music, I think music - sometimes, I sing too while playing guitar but nothing pro. Besides that I like traveling, shopping (who doesn't? ) not much of an out-going person, I like being on my own in real life. Other than that, well, I go to school like everyone else, work, basically just a normal human being.

[top]

[top]Sig Warfare WINNING SIG

This is my Sig Warfare 1 winning sig teaming with cmg, we were Team Royalty and won with 59 votes! We were really indecisive of theme until a day before the deadline. I would post his entry too but he will probably put it up in his showcase ''Coming Soon''. Again, thanks everyone who voted for us!

[top]Randy Orton Sig

Third sig for Tommy aka The Legend Killer now. Hardest part about this sig were the texts - there were like 6-7 texts in one sig which made it a little hard since text is usually the toughest part for me. Other than that, tommy liked the sig and requested from me again the third time so I am happy.

[top]Lightning Sig for Cmgravekeeper

Well this signature is special to me since I made it for cmg - we all know who is he . He took a while to request a sig from me considering how lazy he is. I wanted to keep this sig for myself but I was nice to him and let him wear it . Originally, I made two versions. This is not the original one but I like this one better so I posted it on Sig of the week section.

[top]Jennifer Lopez Tag

This sig was made for Babalu before site got reset. I like doing sigs that are not always game-related so I really enjoyed doing this sig. However, these effects took me forever. I always focus on effects around the render on my sigs which represents an ''Auburn sig''. Now I am thinking of changing my style by start using vector brushes more.

[top]

[top]

Toggle Spoiler

Besides being a talented sig-maker, Cmg is the best person I have ever met. He has always stood by me and helped me - always been there for me in thick and thin. I have a lot of respect for him and appreciate for what he has done for me. IoS wouldn't be what it is today without him. Keep doing what you are doing - don't let anyone push you down. Like they say Haterz gon' Hate

BEST, EPIC, AWESOME, AMAZING, BADASS AND THE TRUE NINJA! Wade might not be in IoS anymore but he is still a very close friend of mine, he is like my little brother. He is very creative with his sigs and always tries to learn more about sig-making is the best thing I like about him. You better be getting good grades now since there is no IoS to worry about.

He is really talented and a cool person. And he gave my sigs a name ''An Auburn Sig'' . Thanks Pros - keep up the great work, I love seeing your sigs!

Thanks for always helping everyone - Especially saving showcases/shops that people lost after the reset. I have a lot of respect for you as a person and as an artist.

His plats speak for him - A great friend, always there for his friends, he helps me a lot as well. I ask him a lot of questions and he answers each of them without getting sick of me. You are doing great work - keep it up!

Now makes helpful tutorials, usually fair to everyone, great person, great artist and a great friend of course.

I would like to thank everyone in IoS. From old IoS Team: Magpie42, Archie, BlackListHunta, RaveNScythE18 - you guys are awesome and I am glad to have you people as friends!
    And from new IoS Team: Le Compalicious, Fox, Bladia - You guys are great addition to IoS and I look forward to work with you all.

I will be adding more names to ''Special Thanks'' section. Just the pictures are annoying to make
    Last edited by Auburn; 10-20-2011 at 12:04 AM.

Blitz Ace

My favorites

Currently Playing:
    Final Fantasy X-2 HD - 24/35

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Legendary...Nuff Said

Glad to see the return of this showcase, it was always one of my favorites.

And thanks for the shoutout.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Failure is beneath Doom and obviously beneath Auburn!
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Wow u are really the goddess of sigs
    I cant wait to see my sig now

and whoever rated this thread down

#cutformesa

Guess there's no need for me to finish converting your showcase then Thanks for the shoutout

- PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

♥ IoS Queen ♥

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post

My favorites
    thanks Raven!

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    Glad to see the return of this showcase, it was always one of my favorites.

And thanks for the shoutout.
    Thanks Jack, it's an honor to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom View Post
    Failure is beneath Doom and obviously beneath Auburn!
    Hellz Yeaaahhh!

Thanks Doom - that compliment was needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Benziac View Post
    Wow u are really the goddess of sigs
    I cant wait to see my sig now

and whoever rated this thread down
    Why thank you.
    Some people choose to hate than improve so let it be. OP explains it all.
    Avatar by cmgravekeeper Signature by Auburn
    A relationship is only for two - but some oldies don't know how to count

♥ IoS Queen ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Renegdr View Post
    Guess there's no need for me to finish converting your showcase then Thanks for the shoutout
    No need and welcome.

Mr. X

Great showcase and thanks for the shoutout - most flattering. Can't believe I inadvertly created a term for your sigs; I'll try to make a more creative one.

the sea. these earthless catcombs. our tombs they have become.

Crocodile Hunter

You are Truly AMAZING Auburn...i dnt know how you guys get so good.the things you can do are brilliant

naturally the 2 avatars you made for me are the best avys you have ever made

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Great looking showcase, definitely one of the greatest sig artist around

♥ IoS Queen ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Prosthetic View Post
    Great showcase and thanks for the shoutout - most flattering. Can't believe I inadvertly created a term for your sigs; I'll try to make a more creative one.
    Thanks Pros, you did.
    No problem, shout-out was well-deserved - you are an amazing artist, can't forget you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    You are Truly AMAZING Auburn...i dnt know how you guys get so good.the things you can do are brilliant

naturally the 2 avatars you made for me are the best avys you have ever made
    Making sigs sure takes time and most of the time, I am lazy to. I really have to be in that ''sigging mood'' to make something good tbh.

I am glad you like them Ac3!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackListHunta View Post
    Great looking showcase, definitely one of the greatest sig artist around
    Wallah thanks!

#hashtag

Very nice showcase 'burn well organized I have to say the randy orton sig is quite impressive.

I love the effects used and the text work.

"Ryan's the hero .com deserves, but not the one it needs right now. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. An Edgy Knight."

PRO Member

Wow! I had no idea that most of those sigs were made by you, haha. I love your work and the Showcase is looking great!! I see Chambers gets all his Avy's from you, lol.

Very inspiring stuff here... I wish I had a fraction of your artistic ability. Thanks for sharing Auburn!

I'm the Oogie Boogie Man

Auburn, you are one of the best artists on the site! Amazing sigs there!

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!

PRO Member

Glad to see this back.... My favorite of yours is the sig warfare winner sig...

You're definitely one of the best artists around...

Good work.

Sig by Beam| Avatar by Abstract

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Looks great, but I don't see my badass Forza sig nor my kewl Jo avatar.

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

How did I miss this showcase?! Yuna has never looked better in your Sig Warfare I sig; that was amazing! Either way, I have to write down a memo to definitely request a sig from you in the future, seeing as it will be my first time shopping from IOS.
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Lvl 6 - Silver

your whole avatar list seems to be made all for chambers!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

just flawless really great work you defiantly have a good style about you!

Call of Duty: MW2, Fallout 3, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Call of Duty World at War, Red Dead Redemption
    Medal of Honor, Call of Duty Black Ops, Burnout Paradise, Uncharted 2 Among Theives, MAG, Little Big Planet
    Little Big Planet 2, InFamous, Dead Nation, Borderlands, Battlefield 3, Assassins Creed 2, Skyrim, InFamous 2
    Saints Row: The Third, Skylanders Spyro's Adventure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast