Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

The Official Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Boosting Thread within the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood forum, part of the A; Hey everybody, I'll be hosting Experience boosting tonight at 8:00 PM EST. We'll be using the alliance stun method as ...

Where The Wind Blows

Hey everybody, I'll be hosting Experience boosting tonight at 8:00 PM EST. We'll be using the alliance stun method as usual. I'll be organizing things in a chat room promptly at 8.

Please message me over PSN so I can add you to the group / list, and friend request me so I can easily invite you to chat.

1. VoItergeist
    2. Brawler47G
    3. Thibby
    4. xRuStY_SaNcHeZx
    X.
    X.
    X.
    X.

Remember: My PSN is Vo(uppercase i)tergeist. There is no L.

If by any chance there are not enough people present for boosting tonight, boosting will be postponed until the same time Sunday.

EDIT: Session prolonged until tomorrow.
    Last edited by Voltergeist; 02-26-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Click for some context for this signature. It rotates the lyric every time it's reloaded!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Voltergeist View Post
    Hey everybody, I'll be hosting Experience boosting tonight at 8:00 PM EST. We'll be using the alliance stun method as usual. I'll be organizing things in a chat room promptly at 8.

Please message me over PSN so I can add you to the group / list, and friend request me so I can easily invite you to chat.

1. VoItergeist
    2. Brawler47G
    X.
    X.
    X.
    X.

Remember: My PSN is Vo(uppercase i)tergeist. There is no L.

If by any chance there are not enough people present for boosting tonight, boosting will be postponed until the same time Sunday.

EDIT: Session prolonged until tomorrow.

I'll be there tonight

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello,
    I need help with these trophies: Strong Closer, Role Model
    My PSN ID: tr-fan-4-ever
    Playtimes: Between at 06.00 and 09.00 GMT on weekdays & at anytime on weekends.
    Last edited by tr fan 4 ever; 02-29-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Still I got no Role Model and no Abstergo Employe of the Month. PM me , or contact with psn: zombiukas.
    EDIT: Need Only Abstergo Employe of the Month
    Last edited by Magnumas; 03-03-2012 at 03:09 PM.
    Come to My Trophy Check List

Banned

i need role model

Banned

ill get it with you

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Magnumas View Post
    I can boost with anyone these trophies: Abstergo Employe , Role Model, Strong Closer. I'm completely free this weekend. PSN:zombiukas .
    ill get role model with you

Lvl 2 - Bronze

ok so we need 2-1 more , we will be doing like this : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Extreme Variety - YouTube (if 3)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Magnumas View Post
    ok so we need 2-1 more , we will be doing like this : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Extreme Variety - YouTube (if 3)
    have you got a mic

Banned

I am willing to boost these trophies: Ahead of the Curve, Abstergo Employee of the Month, Role Model
    Im on most of the time but i dont have a mic

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm in need of Role Model and Abstergo Employee of the Month. My PSN is SlyCooperFan100; if you're going to friend me, tell me that you're friending me for ACB boosting. I'm on the USA East Coast; Saturdays are my best days, though Sundays could be a little iffy.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. I do have a mic, and would prefer to boost with those with a mic, but if you don't have a mic that's fine, just make sure you've got the plan too. xD

Lvl 1 - Bronze

me and a friend are boosting the employee of the month and the lvl 50 trophy

psn: billyovs2

The only sane person here

If you need any more people for a group feel free to add me. All I need is
    Abstergo Employee and Reach Level 50.
    PSN: KingLazy93

Lvl 1 - Bronze

need boost for abstergo employee of the month - only need extreme variety

Hi im looking for people to boost abstergo employee of the month with me
    Add me: Lauz_and_rae
    Just put a message to let me know what it is for.

All i need is extreme variety, i am available most evenings and generally all weekend. I'll be happy to help anyone who helps me. Cheers

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I just started the multiplayer and i need those trophies for platinum add me to boost DjTiestoInDaMix is my psn msg me with acb or something like that so i kno! i look forward to ppl

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks for everyone that helped me with those difficult trophies , (could not name all those who helped , it's around 12 guys ;D ) but I wanted to say that I'm kinda done with this game , won't be boosting this again

Lvl 4 - Silver

Ok ladies and gentlemen boys and girls, children of all ages!!!! We're puttin down a LEGIT BOOST SESSION HAPPENING ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll be hosting an XP BOOSTING SESSION and NOTHING ELSE. Role model, aeotm, and job skills will not be boosted. This will be for XP and ONLY XP. I'm level 25 and my partner is 33 so we'll be boosting for quite sometime. Killing and stuning out of turn will get you uninvited to the session. Fair turns so everyone gets the equal amount of XP. I'm on PST and my partner is in UK so we'll accept all friend requests. here's a list so far of ppl.

weaponx0021
    dacabbage
    KingLazy 93
    ionstorm777

hit any of us up if you're interested. Remember i said SUNDAY is the boost day. If we get over 6 ppl don't worry. Ppl normally only play about 20 minute intervals and quit. Dacabbage and I will be on the entire day. Let's do this!!!!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I need all online trophies, add me with AC: Brotherhood in friend request, psn - Nightwolfe, thanks!

Edit: Outside of obligatory boosting requirements, I am no longer boosting! Happy Assassinating my fellow assassins.
    Last edited by Nightwolfe; 03-15-2012 at 04:40 PM. Reason: I am the Master Assassin.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, im' looking to boost the AEOTM, i have a friend who's able to join when ever im' ready, we're looking for one (or more) to join us, we are avilable in weekdays on the evning and all day on friday and saterday (on israel time - it is 7:30 PM), if you want to join us contect me here or on the PS3 (same user name).

*we don't have a problem boosting any other trophy if needed
    Last edited by OptimuSupriM; 03-17-2012 at 04:43 AM. Reason: done with the boosting - thanks to Nightwolfe and Coug

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey guy, i'm looking for help boosting Role Model trophy. if you want to do the same, add me... psn is mehtaab_dbz. on the friend request, write ACB. thanks

Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast