Page 18 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

The Official Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Boosting Thread within the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood forum, part of the A; hey i'll join u . i need Role Model and variety bonuses, i'm level 19. psn is mehtaab_dbz. reply asap ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey i'll join u . i need Role Model and variety bonuses, i'm level 19. psn is mehtaab_dbz. reply asap by today or tomm morning if are interested (reply on psn. mail me with a friend request). i'm talking to sequekhan

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks to everyone that joined this weekend, anyone that was in session with me. And a big apology to others who were trying and didnt get in - I know I was getting a lot of messages and I couldn't keep on top of it all.

Next weekend a lot of us that hit lvl 50 will be mopping up leftover bonuses for aeotm so be sure to try and group again then!

Beast Incarnate

Need to boost all online trophies if anyone can help. I'm no expert on what the best methods are for gaining EXP etc, but I'd like to get cracking on this ASAP (not played in a long time). If anyone has a group going on I'm more than willing to join and help others out who are in the same position.

I can get on most days after 3pm GMT and play up to about 10pm (a little busy with things this week, but should still find a fair bit of time)

PSN - DragonWolfVII

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need boosters asap need online xp only level 46 so i need people willing to play the game for a while please send a messsage to me on psn

Lvl 4 - Silver

I need Role Model and AEotM. PSN is disturbedkinpark, please mention AC:B in the message or I'll ignore the request..I'll try and be on in the evenings if anyone else is good for that time.

Lvl 4 - Silver

need ppl for role model and AEOTM add me plz.... i'd add u guys that posted also but I don't have time rt now....add me weaponx0021

Lvl 1 - Bronze

need ppl to boost extreme variety
    psn: l33nb3wb3

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If anyone is looking for a boost partner for online trophy / or open a private group for boosting
    Please kindly count me in, i will help and i need your help too.

thanks.

my psn:wind_aeneas

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You can add me my PSN is baete i need aeotm and lvl 50. Thanks

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Yentl View Post
    You can add me my PSN is baete i need aeotm and lvl 50. Thanks
    Thank you so much, you are so kind!!! Will add you tonight as I am at work. =)
    Thanks in advance.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, there! I'm looking for someone (ok, the more the better) to boost these trophies:

-Strong Closer
    -Job Skils
    -Download Complete
    -Role Model
    -Abstergo Employee of the month
    -Ahead of the curve

I live in Italy so I would prefer to boost with people from GMT +1, so we can find an hour that is comfortable for everyone!

My PSN is: amos1781

I can start boosting from monday! Also, I don't have a microphone so we'll have to find a way to communicate! XD

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Ac:b

Quote Originally Posted by wind View Post
    If anyone is looking for a boost partner for online trophy / or open a private group for boosting
    Please kindly count me in, i will help and i need your help too.

thanks.

my psn:wind_aeneas
    Hey there, are you still keen to boost in AC:B. Because I need help in getting a few trophies and will also be happy to help you out in any way.

My psn: balla_fresh

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey man, I could be keen depending on what time you choose, could be busy but would be happy to help.

I dont have a microphone either though

My PSN: balla_fresh

Lvl 1 - Bronze

AC:B Boost

Hey guys, I am in need of help to get a couple trophies.

-Strong closer
    -Download complete
    -Role model
    -Abstergo Employee of the month

Im only on lv 22 so would be looking at playing for a while to get to 50.

Im new to boosting so am unsure of the best ways to get EXP, but am really keen to jump on board with a group.

I dont have a microphone, but my PSN is: balla_fresh
    Add me if keen, be sure to mention AC:B Boosting.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm mostly looking for people to play with, Online trophies I'm missing are AEOTM, Role Model, Strong Finisher, & Download Complete, but figure I'll get most of them in normal playing. I'm level 23 atm & have mic.

PSN: SolDethgard

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys! This saturday at 7PM (GMT+1; before you shift time for the summer) I will be holding an ACB XP-boost lobby for at least an hour. Please add me if you wish to join. We'll need: a group of at least 6 people. Preferably all with the perk "Resistance" equipped (unlocked at level 27 or so). When the match starts, we'll meet up in the middle of the map. Those who are supposed to kill the other team will stand still and allow the other team to continually stun them until the round ends. The next round will be the other way around. This way everybody will get XP a lot faster and won't have to play the MP for 40 hours.

Please send me a friend request (PSN: Call_Me_Marckx) or a message saying "ACB XP Boost"

Thank you and have a great day!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

im not adding anyone myself but i've noticed no one adding me much - id:Sequekhan

The more that add me, the more likely I am to message you if a spot opens up in a group I may be in. I tend not to run my computer when I'm on the ps3.

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

I've just got this game so I'm up for boosting anything if possible. Feel free to add me

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've got my platinum now but I will be on tomorrow to help with either xp or other multiplayer trophies. Grab me if u need a filler, if I'm in AC: Revelations then I'm probably unavailable.
    Last edited by Sequekhan; 03-23-2012 at 11:44 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i need stonger closer, download complete, role model, aeotm i will also help with any trophy u need. psn id ricco_1021

Page 18 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast