Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

The Official Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Boosting Thread within the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood forum, part of the A; Im looking for level 50 in MP and AEOTM trophy. On pretty much everyday so send me a friend request ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Im looking for level 50 in MP and AEOTM trophy. On pretty much everyday so send me a friend request with ACB in the message!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

If anyone is still heeding this ill be boosting from now tell Xmas. Need; most online myself please help

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Good day fellas, after trying nonstop for the last week to get the AEOTM and Role Model trophies (the teamwork in random matches is atrocious) I've decided to bite the bullet and beg of you some help. I'm looking for a team of 3 that can make this possible. In return I'm willing to help anyone and everyone with their ACB multiplayer needs. The only thing i need for AEOTM is your guessed it, extreme variety so this will be quick and painless. My PSN is SauceyMcRib and I'm pretty much online all the time . Unfortunately i have no headset so a skype conference can be arranged if possible. Just send me a msg with ACB boosting in the subject and we shall arrange this. Thank you in advance and hope to hear for some of you guys soon.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

sure. shutter74(psn)

Lvl 6 - Silver

looking for 3-4 players for boosting. Around 8-9 PM CST
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 1 - Bronze

looking to do abstergo employee of the month and role model trophys. on most of the time add my psn: jack-1400

Lvl 1 - Bronze

if anyone wants to level up quick fast and in a hurry add me bradyfan_12. we are boosting all the time. always helping people even after we reach level 50.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

bradyfan_12 done boosting

Lvl 1 - Bronze

For those who are looking for a boost and have too much time on their hands saterday the 8th, I'll be boosting the whole day from 9:00 to 18:00 GMT + 01 timezone. So those who want to level up can add me to their friends list, my PSN is tedonus. Best easiest thing to do is first boost exp. after that the other trophier, because for some trophiesyou'll be needing a higher level to complete as well. See you saterday!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Need help boosting and willing to help in the process. PSN ID JMFV4223

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking to boost co-op trophies, and employee of the month.
    Add SuspectxZero

PRO Member

I am in the Eastern time zone USA. On every night and am currently at level 32. I am looking to boost AEOTM, Role Model and download complete. Only looking for serious people about getting it done. I allready have Dark_knightrisen on my friend list.

psn snakebit10

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm going to start boosting this game. I just got it so I'm a low level, but I've boosted other online games before to 100% like RDR and U3. So add me for some boosting.

psn= seanquan

Nobody plays this game anymore, so it might be easier to meet up and boost. But let's get the show on the road and get some trophies!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Lvl 35 now. Need two last trophies. AEOTM(extreme variety archived) and lvl50
    Add bloodbath_xtc

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need the role model. Have a mic. Am going for level 50 legit cause i actually like AC Brotherhood
    Gamertag: ctm777

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, I'm searching for someone for the triple escape and extreme variety bonuses (and possibly level boosting), I don't have a mic and I live in the GMT+01:00 for time purposes. My PSN is "Guiltaur".

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys, looking for a few guys for all trophies, very do-able in a day! Don't worry, I'm willing to help in return!

UK Time (GMT)
    PSN: sanjay_

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

PSN: oogadebob
    Time: EST (Eastern USA)

I need most online trophies, my schedule is always changing, but I'm on a lot, especially during the week. If there is a boosting session going on and you need another send me a PM here or a FR with a subject on psn

Lvl 3 - Bronze

No longer boosting
    Last edited by Ratchet2425; 05-07-2014 at 08:16 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

bradyfan_12 NO LONGER BOOSTING

Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast