Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

The Official Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Boosting Thread within the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood forum, part of the A; Hi guys, i'm looking for fellow trophy hunters that would like to boost the online trophies for this game. If ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi guys, i'm looking for fellow trophy hunters that would like to boost the online trophies for this game. If there is anyone that is interested then please just send me a friend request with AC Brotherhood boost in the message.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by KillaBryx View Post
    All I need is Employee of the Month. If you can help me get that, I'll get you every trophy you need. Thanks to the people that helped me get the other trophies.
    that's the only one i still need to but it glitched on me, the only bonus that i didn't receive was the Extreme Variety i think it's called; unlocked for earning 15 unique bonuses in the same match (excluding the bonuses for getting 5 and 10) ... i got 18 unique bonuses just to be sure, excluding the 2 that don't count, yet it didn't show up so the trophy didn't pop

if you can find a way to do this i will get the game again and help you (like private match, set up a plan, how many people do we need, etc...)

Signature Created by Bladia

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm looking for some help with boosting all of the online trophies for AC Brotherhood. If there is anyone out there that can help, please reply to this message and/or add me as a friend, gamer tag Cnapps. Thanks all.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

All I need is Employee of the Month. If you can help me get that, I'll get you every trophy you need. Thanks to the people that helped me get the other trophies.
    I'll help I hate the multiplayer on this game, I just want to get it over and done with.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Boost Brotherhood for LV 50.
    Id : danzosama94

Plats-O'-War!!

Looking to boost the online for Brotherhood. PSN kidson2004. Message as PS3T/ACB boost.

Lvl 4 - Silver

kidson2004 and I are looking for a 3rd to help us with the Employee of the Month trophy anybody interested? if so, PM me on this site, then i'll send you a guide for the Extreme Variety Bonus, and i'll help you if you need assistance on getting any other bonuses

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Done with all trophies except lvl 50. Major props go out to Zagor, KingCuervo, Andy, Dr-Minty, and Marz. I'm only lvling to 50 now and won't be helping others with trophies. If you want a strong player to party with in Manhunt then add me. I average 5k-8k a game in Manhunt with 9k being my all time record. Not saying I'm the best but I'm also not saying I'm the worst.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Done with all trophies except lvl 50. Major props go out to Zagor, KingCuervo, Andy, Dr-Minty, and Marz. I'm only lvling to 50 now and won't be helping others with trophies. If you want a strong player to party with in Manhunt then add me. I average 5k-8k a game in Manhunt with 9k being my all time record. Not saying I'm the best but I'm also not saying I'm the worst.
    You are welcome bro and thanks for helping me with that last bonus I needed for the "Abstergo Employee of the Month" trophy! I'm lvl 48 now and hope to be lvl 50 in about an hour. I know how hard it is to get those multiplayer trophies and I would like to help my fellow trophy hunters if they need help boosting them in a private match. Add me to your network, my psn id is: Zagor1981kd

I'm available every night from 10:30pm to 4:30am or in the evenings from 6pm to 9pm central standard time (US).
    Good luck everyone!
    Work hard, play hard!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Zagor View Post
    You are welcome bro and thanks for helping me with that last bonus I needed for the "Abstergo Employee of the Month" trophy! I'm lvl 48 now and hope to be lvl 50 in about an hour. I know how hard it is to get those multiplayer trophies and I would like to help my fellow trophy hunters if they need help boosting them in a private match. Add me to your network, my psn id is: Zagor1981kd

I'm available every night from 10:30pm to 4:30am or in the evenings from 6pm to 9pm central standard time (US).
    Good luck everyone!
    it would be awesome if you could help me and kidson2004 out for the employee of the month trophy too! we've been looking for a 3rd for some time now

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by canadian94eh View Post
    it would be awesome if you could help me and kidson2004 out for the employee of the month trophy too! we've been looking for a 3rd for some time now
    Sounds good man. I'll send you and kidson an friend request.
    Work hard, play hard!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Literally, just started to play MP, and looking for partners for boosting/playing with.
    psn ID - cysymwe
    time zone GMT +7

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by heimao View Post
    Literally, just started to play MP, and looking for partners for boosting/playing with.
    psn ID - cysymwe
    time zone GMT +7
    Hi all,

I am available for boosting the trophies for this BRILLIANT game.
    I Need:
    * AEOTM (need all team bonuses, Triple Escape, Extreme Variety and Mid-Air and the End Bonuses)
    * Role Model (get all COOP Bonuses in one session)
    * Strong Closer (Take the lead 10 secs before end of session and win)

Also need download Complete but I am already @ level 40 and will get there naturally.

Anyone interested in hunting for the same trophies, please add me. I will gladly help you (and in the process myself) out.

PSN: Qui-Gon9

Thanks!

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Gon9 View Post
    Hi all,

I am available for boosting the trophies for this BRILLIANT game.
    I Need:
    * AEOTM (need all team bonuses, Triple Escape, Extreme Variety and Mid-Air and the End Bonuses)
    * Role Model (get all COOP Bonuses in one session)
    * Strong Closer (Take the lead 10 secs before end of session and win)

Also need download Complete but I am already @ level 40 and will get there naturally.

Anyone interested in hunting for the same trophies, please add me. I will gladly help you (and in the process myself) out.

PSN: Qui-Gon9

Thanks!
    Dude, add me for I have 2-3 others who are willing to boost this. PSN kidson2004. Message as PS3T/ACB boost.

Sounds good man, I'll accept you today.

Lvl 4 - Silver

k i just accepted your request, we'll be using this method as we think it's the easiest:

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i want in

add me
    Last edited by Yan33k; 02-16-2014 at 03:56 PM.

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yan33k View Post
    i want in

add YuniQ9
    Try adding either me or canadian94eh and we'll hammer out a time that's best for us all.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My psn is bakercool1990

role model and strong closer

I need two people.

Role model Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Role Model Achievement Guide.wmv - YouTube
    strong closer Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Strong Closer - YouTube

Lvl 4 - Silver

there are a lot of people coming now! ... too bad i couldn't play today (so if you send me a friend request i haven't been able to sign-in and accept it yet), i should be online tomorrow

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi Guys, I need 2 people for Role Model and Employee of the Month, let me know who is interested

Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast