Page 47 of 60 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

The Official Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Boosting Thread within the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood forum, part of the A; Originally Posted by kidson2004 Try adding either me or canadian94eh and we'll hammer out a time that's best for us ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Try adding either me or canadian94eh and we'll hammer out a time that's best for us all.
    I tried to add you but your friends list is full. You need to delete some people. I have the platinum trophy but I'm trying to help Canadian get his.
    Work hard, play hard!

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zagor View Post
    I tried to add you but your friends list is full. You need to delete some people. I have the platinum trophy but I'm trying to help Canadian get his.
    I'll make room today.

Lvl 4 - Silver

update on my bonuses for AEotM: i have done all of them at least once (did all "action" and "kill" based bonuses last night (did every last bonus just to be sure, but still no trophy) (already had the role model trophy so i have the "team" bonuses as well))

i know that the end bonuses don't count, but i don't see any other possibility at this point, i read somewhere that someone else had this problem too but as soon as they got the "survivor" end bonus the trophy popped, so i'll try that and come back with the info in case anyone else is experiencing a similar problem

anyways, thanks goes out to everyone who helped me yesterday with getting all those bonuses especially Zagor (you're amazing!), i'll still be around for a bit if anyone else still needs help with their bonuses ...

EDIT: after getting the best Kill/Death and Lowest number of deaths end bonuses i still don't have the trophy (i was 30 seconds away from getting untouchable but i was disconnected from the match )

i'll try deleting the game data, re-installing it before the patch, then go back and install the patch afterwards (a lot of people said this helps with campaign trophy related problems, so hopefully it'll help with the online too (i might have to get all the bonuses over again too))

SECOND EDIT: i found out that there is no game data for ACB on my ps3, maybe because it's a digital copy idk, i have just cause 2 digital and that game data shows up so i have no clue how i can fix this
    Last edited by canadian94eh; 08-24-2013 at 01:14 AM.

Signature Created by Bladia

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi guys, i'm looking for players that would like to boost download complete. There is a fast way to boost where I've getting between 12-17K XP a match. If you are interested then send me a friend request with AC Brotherhood boost. My PSN is the same as my name on here.

Plats-O'-War!!

Me and canadian94eh's trying to get a boosting session out of the way this week. If you're interested, let me know, and let's get this game's MP done with!!

1.) kidson2004
    2.) canadian94eh
    3.) Zagor
    4.) Lightning_0608
    5.) Kazmandius
    6.) AndyHynd1988
    7.) josh_camp
    8.)
    Last edited by kidson2004; 08-27-2013 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Adding more people to help with boosting

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by AndyHynd1988 View Post
    Hi guys, i'm looking for players that would like to boost download complete. There is a fast way to boost where I've getting between 12-17K XP a match. If you are interested then send me a friend request with AC Brotherhood boost. My PSN is the same as my name on here.
    Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn just came out and I'm gonna be busy playing that. I can help out with the Extreme Verity bonus but I won't have the time to help you boost for "Download Complete". So if you need me for the extreme verity I can help.
    Work hard, play hard!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Me and canadian94eh's trying to get a boosting session out of the way this week. If you're interested, let me know, and let's get this game's MP done with!!

1.) kidson2004
    2.) canadian94eh
    3.)
    4.)
    5.)
    6.)
    7.)
    8.)
    I can help out with the extreme verity bonus or the role model but I won't have the time to boost the "Download Complete" because FF 14 just came out and I'm really excited about that game.
    Work hard, play hard!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

1.) kidson2004
    2.) canadian94eh
    3.)
    4.)
    5.)
    6.)
    7.)
    8.)
    I just started on MP and I need pretty much everything lol PSN: Lightning_0608

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by lightning_0608 View Post
    I just started on MP and I need pretty much everything lol PSN: Lightning_0608
    Added you to the list, and I'll add you today.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagor View Post
    I can help out with the extreme verity bonus or the role model but I won't have the time to boost the "Download Complete" because FF 14 just came out and I'm really excited about that game.
    I understand my friend. I made some room, so try adding me online again. If you can't this time, then give me your PSN so I can add you.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

1.) kidson2004
    2.) canadian94eh
    3.) Zagor
    4.) Lightning_0608
    5.)
    6.)
    7.)
    8.)
    Same here I'm Kazmandius on PSN. I need all of BH MP Trophies, and wouldn't mind some help boosting. I also need Revelations MP as well if you guys need those. I'll also help with anything else I can.

Plats-O'-War!!

Alright, so I'm close to having a fully lobby for Brotherhood. Now time so set a date and time. Is Thursday afternoon good for everyone? I'm in the USA, CST. So please let me know A.S.A.P.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Alright, so I'm close to having a fully lobby for Brotherhood. Now time so set a date and time. Is Thursday afternoon good for everyone? I'm in the USA, CST. So please let me know A.S.A.P.
    i'm eastern time (so an hour ahead of you) ... i should be good for thursday sometime after 4 or 5 pm (or 3-4 pm for you) since i work during the week, so it depends on how fast i can get home from work ... but i'll most likely be on tonight and tomorrow sometime between 5-10 pm my time if enough people are on

i'll need to get all the bonuses over again

PRO Member

Add me to this Thursday's game. Also, anyone on here can send me a request at anytime.

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by josh_camp View Post
    Add me to this Thursday's game. Also, anyone on here can send me a request at anytime.
    Will add you now

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm in Australia, but like canadian94eh, I will be online from around 5pm Eastern/4pm Central

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by lightning_0608 View Post
    I'm in Australia, but like canadian94eh, I will be online from around 5pm Eastern/4pm Central
    Not a problem! We'll hammer this out once and for all!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Update: I am no longer boosting this game, returned it to Gamefly. Thanks for the good times, all

Lvl 1 - Bronze

add me for MP trophies
    id tension_creator

Lvl 4 - Silver

i'm online right now if anyone wants to boost ?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by canadian94eh View Post
    i'm online right now if anyone wants to boost ?
    I'm online too. Add me: Lightning_0608

Page 47 of 60 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast