Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

The Official Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Boosting Thread within the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood forum, part of the A; To those who are trying to boost, I'm trying To get a boosting session together hopefully this week. Try adding ...

Plats-O'-War!!

To those who are trying to boost, I'm trying To get a boosting session together hopefully this week. Try adding either myself kidson2004 or canadian94eh with the message PS3T/ACB boost. Let's K.O this online!!!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    To those who are trying to boost, I'm trying To get a boosting session together hopefully this week. Try adding either myself kidson2004 or canadian94eh with the message PS3T/ACB boost. Let's K.O this online!!!
    i won't be near a ps3 until friday or saturday, so if anyone is sending me a request i'll accept them then, thanks.

Signature Created by Bladia

Plats-O'-War!!

Alright, I tried to boost, but my wife had other plans Will try again tomorrow for those who want to boost.

Lvl 4 - Silver

i finally got the platinum trophy!!! i will no longer be accepting friend requests, thanks a lot to everyone who helped me get the bonuses, special thanks goes out to Kidson and Zagor!! you guys are awesome!! ... i'll try to get ACR as soon as possible

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian94eh View Post
    i finally got the platinum trophy!!! i will no longer be accepting friend requests, thanks a lot to everyone who helped me get the bonuses, special thanks goes out to Kidson and Zagor!! you guys are awesome!! ... i'll try to get ACR as soon as possible
    Congrats man!! Glad to help!! Now, I too, need to finish the online. 14 more levels to go and a few more bonuses for AEOTM. Then it's onto Revelations!!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You are welcome and I'm happy for you, congrats! I also wanna thank you for helping me in the beginning too. You are a cool guy!
    Work hard, play hard!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey what's up guys! So I finally got to lvl 50 today and have been trying to get AEOTM and Role Model legitimately but alas, it is VERY difficult without boosting. I think I got to 14 bonuses 2-3 times without getting Extreme Variety. Anyway, I only need Extreme Variety and Triple Escape for AEOTM. If anyone wants to boost for these two trophies message me or add me on PSN. ID is the same.

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousB_E_N View Post
    Hey what's up guys! So I finally got to lvl 50 today and have been trying to get AEOTM and Role Model legitimately but alas, it is VERY difficult without boosting. I think I got to 14 bonuses 2-3 times without getting Extreme Variety. Anyway, I only need Extreme Variety and Triple Escape for AEOTM. If anyone wants to boost for these two trophies message me or add me on PSN. ID is the same.
    I think there will be a AEOTM session tomorrow. Had 15 people on today and did 2 separate lobbies: AEOTM lobby and XP lobby. If there's room tomorrow, I'll let you know.

UPDATE: I'm now a lvl 47, with 3 more levels to go!!! Got AEOTM today as well!! So, we'll be boosting more tomorrow!!

Plats-O'-War!!

No more friend request about boosting as I'm finally done with the online!!! Got the LVL 50 trophy and I will continue to help those who've helped me. Also, I will be boosting AC: Revelations along with AC3. So, hope to see y'all on those!!

Lvl 4 - Silver

No more friend request about boosting as I'm finally done with the online!!! Got the LVL 50 trophy and I will continue to help those who've helped me. Also, I will be boosting AC: Revelations along with AC3. So, hope to see y'all on those!!
    hey, congrats! you made it up to level 50 super fast lol ... know you have to get started on that SP, at least you have the hard trophies out of the way

i'm level 19 in ACR so i'm only one level away from plat, but i'll try to keep it on my ps3 in case you need help with some trophies (will be away from my ps3 until monday maybe) ... i might try to get GTA 5 soon so hopefully i have enough space for both

Lvl 4 - Silver

oh and i don't believe that there are online trophies in ac3 (i could be wrong) but when i played it (don't have it anymore) the hardest trophy to get was the "original gamer" trophy, basically i had to find a smart enough computer (or app) to play for me until i could win those 2 dreaded games (the other game in original gamer is relatively easy) but along with a few trophy glitches (not an AC game without them -_-) AC3 was a bitch to plat mainly because of the original gamer trophy ...

Plats-O'-War!!

oh and i don't believe that there are online trophies in ac3 (i could be wrong) but when i played it (don't have it anymore) the hardest trophy to get was the "original gamer" trophy, basically i had to find a smart enough computer (or app) to play for me until i could win those 2 dreaded games (the other game in original gamer is relatively easy) but along with a few trophy glitches (not an AC game without them -_-) AC3 was a bitch to plat mainly because of the original gamer trophy ...
    Oh there are online trophies for AC3 alright. But, will do that after Revelations. May start the MP for it Sunday. That way, I can pick away at the SP for both ACB and ACR. Then it's onto AC3!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm still looking to boost and will be on tonight if anyone is down

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am in dire need of help to get mp trophies. Anyone willing to help out?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey joshabug and Abyss1 I would be down to boost with you guys! We should set up a session soon!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks to whomever help. Got all the trophies I needed.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Still need XP for Download Complete if any one wanna boost XP sen a friend request containing ACB XP Boost

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Still need XP for Download Complete if any one wanna boost XP sen a friend request containing ACB XP Boost & of course PSN ID is the same as my user name here K_SCoRPIoN_6

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need help with "employee of the month" and "role model" if anyone can help psn Pricey-Unleashed

Done boosting
    Last edited by Pricey_Unleashed; 11-29-2013 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Dont the game anymore

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need boosting, for 7 trophies, including AEOTM.
    Would like some help and could also help others.

PSN: Legionario-Cero

Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast