Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1137

The Official Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Boosting Thread within the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood forum, part of the A; Originally Posted by supersonicjc I didn't forget you Lakota, we are planning another session this coming weekend on Saturday around ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by supersonicjc View Post
    I didn't forget you Lakota, we are planning another session this coming weekend on Saturday around 6pm central time or Chicago time if that helps
    I'm not sure if I'll be right on time there, but I definitely would be on 7:30, if that's okay.

ToQ Rokugou

it should be fine and hope your internet lets you on this time

Plat Bar By Knucklesmash (finally stable)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Iya man, no worries. It's not that I think you forgot me so much as our times don't necessarily align since I'm in Asia. That being said I'll definitely shoot for some time this weekend.

All goes well, I'll be able to plat in an hour or two and help the rest of ya.

ToQ Rokugou

that was kinda why I chose to start this so late at night my local time we are going to set another one up on sat night and if nessesary sunday night as well myself personally I need to finish level grinding then get a few more bonuses so I can get the infamous AEotM trophy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by TheLakota View Post
    You're in luck man, just add TheLakota. Had some GREAT sessions yesterday and jumped from 18 all the way to 48. I still need MP trophies too so we can work together and I'll help ya out.
    Sounds great !

Me and my mate are on GMT+0:00
    Our best time to play would be Weekends in the afternoon, my mates on allot less than I am though, so If I ever happen to hop on during the week while you guys are on and its a suitable time I'm down to play.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, I will need strong closer, role model,employee of the month trophies if u think u can help me out add me killerzone212 n say ur from ps3trophies I'm on all the time fanx

ToQ Rokugou

try to be online march 1st after 5pm central time (Chicago time) and we can work on all of the MP anyone want to join the group my goal is to have 2 groups 1 for XP grinding and a 2nd group for the AEotM annoying trophy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Special thanks to johnny and sach for helping AEotM pop. I'll be on the 28th as well as March 1 to help anyone else boost/trophy hunt. Looking to be online around 8 pm Friday night and the same time Saturday.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Had a great session today, got Strong Closer & Role Model to pop with your guys's help... Thanks !

Now I have to get:
    Download Complete
    & the infamous AEotM (only 7 bonuses left to do), hopefully I can get two of you to help me with Extreme Variety, that on its own should almost unlock AEotM, I still need to unlock poison and get that bonus afterwards.

And then its on to XP boosting & ill try to help out people with their trophies

Tomorrow ill be on in the evening UK time so if I don't catch yall then, ill see you on the weekends hopefully !
    Last edited by lboy777; 02-27-2014 at 04:47 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'll try to get on tonight to help you. We'll also get you intercepted since you'll need that for AEotM

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by TheLakota View Post
    I'll try to get on tonight to help you. We'll also get you intercepted since you'll need that for AEotM
    Brilliant !...
    I think you tried to get me Intercepted last night but I think it didn't register.

EDIT:
    Mybad, I misunderstood that bonus, I thought I had to kill another players poisoned target, its the other way round.
    Well I guess we could do the Extreme Variety first then XP boost till I unlock poison and then go for Intercepted.

N.B I should be on in an hour or so, hopefully I'll catch yall before you go off.
    Last edited by lboy777; 02-28-2014 at 12:02 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need boosting partners add me - macleine31
    I need to get: Download Complete, Aeotm, Strong Closer, Role Model, and Ahead of the Curve.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Currently boosting, add me mike_sorrell to get into chat room. We have xp boosting and later AEOTM boosting, but we need more people right now.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Done boosting but let me know and I'll try to help ya trophy hunt.

ToQ Rokugou

finally got the AEotM trophy just need to grind some levels then this game is done with me, planning another boosting session tomorrow 3/2 same time too

Lvl 1 - Bronze

looking to boost the multiplayer for this game. Online mostly everyday psn is sweetchildkillah

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Boosting anything - RadioactiveDump

Lvl 7 - Gold

We are currently boosting XP and AEOTM. Add me mike_sorrell to be invited to the chatroom. I've got one guy that needs Role Model right now, and we need one more person to help out with that right now.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Just got AEOTM. Thanks everyone! Now just need Download Complete to finish this nightmare.

ToQ Rokugou

thanks to all who were in the session tonight, sorry I couldn't join (emergency beyond my control) but if there are anyone still needing to boost just need 7 more levels to finish this BAD MP PART

Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast