Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1190

The Official Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Boosting Thread within the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood forum, part of the A; I am still lvl 35. Is anyone still xp boosting?...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am still lvl 35.

Is anyone still xp boosting?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just wanted to join MP games (currently Lvl 14) and boost XP, please add me , psn ID :Wallacechino. good for anydays after 9:30pm US MST. Thanks.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PSN: Ggd07 .

Please, if anyone still does XP boosting add me. I added you wallecechino!

Cops vs Robbers Rangers??

I can assist next weekend if you guys need to fill a spot for xp grind, or for AEotM, BUT..... only if you need a slot filled the MP on this game is total BS and honestly im glad I got the trophies for it, you can still add me but I wont be on much of this weekend here

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello all. I am interested in boosting. I need 7 multiplayer trophies for ACB and I am working on the multiplayer for ACR. I am eastern standard time in the US. I am from Upstate NY (don't hold that against me). Please message me on the psn Maverick2131. I will help for both games but I would like to finish ACB first if I can. I will be on tonight around 7:00 pm est.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need to boost XP as i am only lvl 6

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Seriously, there must be someone that still needs experience. Playing this game online is so painful that I wanna throw my console out.

Really, I would pay you guys to boost me, I feel the other achievements I got were a waste of time if I can't get the lvl 50 one.
    Never again will I start an AC multiplayer.

but seriously.. I'm online atm

PSN: Ggd07 add me for xp

has the boosting for this game really fall apart once myself and mike got our 100% for the MP,
    I guess that even tho im done with this I will get a group going here next weekend to assist others even tho im honestly tired of this game on the bad part anyway, so im thinking Saturday the 15th around 4pm central time (Chicago time) unless I can get more on here earlier, personally I will only be in the back ground as long as I can help it, we need at least 6 people to do XP grinding and maverick as well as ggd your both on that list so far, any others who wish to join for this boost pm me or send a friend request to my psn: supersonicjc more details when its closer to the date.
    also anyone who still needs there AEotM which includes the Extreme variety bonus (poison at level 29 really helps this one) if there are more then 6 players then we will set up a second group pefer 5 for that and mics help on that emecenly
    lets tackle this bad MP game and all be done with it so I can work on better games

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I will do my best to be on at that time supersonicjc. I have gotten to level 10 but it took 4 hours. the biggest problem I have is that when any one does play the room is like 4 lvl 50s and 1 or 2 lower levels so We have no chance to get high scores. Also I have noticed that stun does not appear to work as it either doesn register or is countered even if i hit the button before im seen.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I will also help anyone who needs help on revelations as I need the lvl 20, finish all sessions and win team mode plus all the dlcs. Supersonicjc just so you know in in NY so Im eastern standard time.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by maverick213 View Post
    I will do my best to be on at that time supersonicjc. I have gotten to level 10 but it took 4 hours. the biggest problem I have is that when any one does play the room is like 4 lvl 50s and 1 or 2 lower levels so We have no chance to get high scores. Also I have noticed that stun does not appear to work as it either doesn register or is countered even if i hit the button before im seen.
    Hi, i also need to boost brotherhood, still at lvl 17, if you have an active group of boosting, please add me.
    ID: Astaroth_1990

Thanks!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Guys add me if you're still looking to boost the mp need xp mostly but will help if in need of other mp trophies.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Im in for this if we are going to do it. Add me: Ggd07 added u guys

still going to send a boosting session for this game and for ACR at this time so for myself im going to boost on ACR but if there are people who want this game then we can do both, I know there are 3 on this boost looking for both so we will do both starting 5PM central time (Chicago time)
    so lets get this bad game done and assist others with a better game
    DLC is not needed for ACB but will be helpful in ACR
    pm me or PSN me supersonicjc

the boosting for this game is live right now either send myself or maverick a message and we will send you a chat link so you can get into the boosting thread on the psn

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Seems I missed out on a good boosting session, but would love some help with these daunting trophies if anyone can. PSN jaxom07

Lvl 1 - Bronze

im interested in a heavy xp boosting session for this game. Im lvl 39 and the only trophy I have left is download complete. I am happy to help others with the other trophies but I would like to have a group of six willing to do a couples hours of boosting a night so we can crank this bad boy out. sonic if you are able please send me a chat link. Anyone interested in boosting please be able to commit to at least an hour. I would prefer a straigh 2 hour boost. I would prefer if we could do this in the evening between 7-9 est Im in New York. Again I will help boost other trophies but I would like a kick ass boosting of xp.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

send me a freind request with acb xp boost and i will add you to the group. We need a minimum of 6

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Im up for AEOTM, psn id: wileywonga
    gmt +2

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I also need help in boosting mp trophy if anyone is creating session than let me know

Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast