Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1190

The Official Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Boosting Thread within the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood forum, part of the A; Hi there for those reading.If you want to join forces so we can help one another to get the bloody ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi there for those reading.If you want to join forces so we can help one another to get the bloody platinum trophy. Send me a message stating so to my psn account ; SEBRITOH

I'm European looking forward to your co-operation.
    Last edited by IceZack; 07-12-2015 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Improved message

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada

Is anyone still playing the multiplayer, for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood? I would like to join a group, to boost and get the MP trophies that are keeping me away from that coveted... and tasty Platinum trophy.

If you can help me, that would be greatly appreciated. I'm available every day, after 8pm ADT and my PSN ID is First_Prophet.

Thanks soooooooo much.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am looking for anyone still trying to get the multiplayer trophies, I need like two more and I'm willing to help anyone else that needs them too. Add me and message me for more details! Please. PSN : R3D_MonSta_BoY-

Lvl 1 - Bronze

been almost 2 years since someone posted on this thread, but here goes nothing.

Tilos - need all multiplayer trophies, willing to die for others MP trophies in trade. Available any night passed 9pm EST. Please send me a message on PSN, or email me at [email protected].

thanks.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Good afternoon , I 'm new here in this group and would like to know who can help me to win trophies this online game PSN Id : Fernando_mff

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for 3 people to finish Abstergo employee of the Month and 4 people for Role Model , Add me on Ps3 PSN: ArtuGoesBlank , for AeofM we are doing the Guide from this WEbpage for Extreme Variety. so you must be at least lvl 29.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PSN ID: XylonBlu
    I'm looking for all multiplayer trophies. My work schedule is all over the place but I typically have Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturday nights off. I'm up past 1:00 AM EST most nights too. Just send me a message and we can try to work something out.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anyone still looking for AC Brotherhood multi trophies, my PSN ID: desertsapper25. I'm Central Timezone

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If anyone's still looking for the online trophies of ACB i'm on for it, still lv 21.

PSN ID: Astaroth_90

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need to get all the online trophies for assassins creed brotherhood, if someone else have it or still play it, please help (my PSN is MATG1999)

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960