How do I assassinate other players?

This is a discussion on How do I assassinate other players? within the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood forum, part of the A; How am I being assassinated all the time? I don't understand how I'm being spotted. I can just be sitting ...

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

How do I assassinate other players?

How am I being assassinated all the time? I don't understand how I'm being spotted. I can just be sitting on a bench and next thing I know I have a knife in the neck

And how do I assassinate other players? I can't seem to kill them even when they are so blatantly obvious and running around like lunatics.

Thanks

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Saints Row IV

you press square when near a player

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Quote Originally Posted by brAvEhEaRtDC View Post
    you press square when near a player

But that's only for the main target, right? I mean how do I kill other players who are also pursuing the target? I can;t go 2 minutes without being killed by someone even when I'm not the main target myself.

PRO Member

What mode are you playing? And going 2 minutes without being assassinated is pretty decent.

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    What mode are you playing? And going 2 minutes without being assassinated is pretty decent.

I'm playing wanted for the most part.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    I'm playing wanted for the most part.
    Okay, in that mode... there is only one player that you can assassinate at any particular time. Your target's picture is up in the right-hand corner. However, a target can have multiple pursuers. Normally the top 2 or 3 players in the match will have 2 or 3 pursuers at a time. Sorry if I'm not answering your question... but is that what you meant?

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

You cant Kill other persuers all you can do is kill ur target and stun the people that have you as a target. If someone else is also pursuing same target as you, you will need to catch your target first.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    You cant Kill other persuers all you can do is kill ur target and stun the people that have you as a target. If someone else is also pursuing same target as you, you will need to catch your target first.
    Yes, this. In AC: Revelations there is a mode called Assassinate and you can kill whoever you please.

Gotham's Reckoning

You need to press in order to assinate your target but you need to find the target first if your target has more than one pursuer and finding your pursuer shouldn't be tat difficult becuase the majority of AC players are complete noobs so thay will be running all over the place so it should be easy for you to find.

By the way you should always use your abilities when they are available especially when are you being pursued. They are very handy when you want to get a pursuer off your tail. I use the Disguise and Decoy abilities as the Disguise can throw yor pursuer off and more than likely end up killing the pursuer to which if you are near hem can go up and stun them for an easy 200 points and the same thing with the Decoy perk where a civilian who looks like your character starts running so the pursuer would assume they are the target and thus kill the wrong person.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Thanks for the help, fellas. I'll have another go later and hopefully there will be more lower ranked players in the lobby too.