Servers

This is a discussion on Servers within the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood forum, part of the A; Love the game and the series and am 12000 away from plat but am about to throw my controller threw ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Servers

Love the game and the series and am 12000 away from plat but am about to throw my controller threw the tv with the amount of times my online game gets disconnected. Probably the worst online experience I ever had. Sorry for bitching, just had to vent. That is all.

....IoS King....

Play ACR....a lot more fun....the online community went from ACB to ACR....that's why you're struggling....once you get your plat you'll find ACR much more enjoyable.....

Avatar by: cmgravekeeper - Signature by: cmgravekeeper - IV Card by: cmgravekeeper

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yah I already played ACR. Have to agree, it was a night and day difference in online play. Way more enjoyable.

Quartercircle Forward.

I actually never got disconnected from a game, and I played to level 50 Is it your connection maybe?

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

PRO Member

I hated ACB online. Kept getting unable to connect. grrrr. So i ended up boosting it with guys on here. You should look at the boosting page and see if any1 is still boosting it.

Sig by: DaRe_xLw Avy by: Dsluckay

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I think it has more to do with what cmgrave was saying. I see you picked up ur brotherhood plat before ACR came out. Anyways it's water under the bridge now. I picked up plat on this one last night.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Kengriff, yah the boosting thread definitely came in handy for extreme variety. Had to do this mostly on my own due to working nights.

PRO Member

I never had any problems with the online servers but I also bought the game when it came out so it was very active.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Ive just started playing this game again to try and get the remaining online trophies for the plat.I first played it a few days ago or so and the very first game i went to play took ages to find a session but ever since then,i get into a game all the time.From my end the online aspect of this games seems to still be very much alive which is good news.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Ive just started playing this game again to try and get the remaining online trophies for the plat.I first played it a few days ago or so and the very first game i went to play took ages to find a session but ever since then,i get into a game all the time.From my end the online aspect of this games seems to still be very much alive which is good news.
    i got this when it came out and it seemingly took forever to get into a game, the image of the spinning triangle is burned into my memory