Question about Abstergo Employee of the Month

This is a discussion on Question about Abstergo Employee of the Month within the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood forum, part of the A; I know this has been done to death, but here's another thread about the AEOTM trophy. I've had a look ...

Iron Maiden

Question about Abstergo Employee of the Month

I know this has been done to death, but here's another thread about the AEOTM trophy. I've had a look through DaveyHasselhoff's guide and I'm 99.99% sure that I've got every bonus listed for this trophy. I got almost all of the bonuses during normal gameplay while getting to level 50, but had to get the Extreme Variety bonus through boosting last night. Needless to say, I wasn't too impressed when the trophy didn't pop up. Does anybody know if there is a way for me to check what bonuses I have? It's the only thing between me and a shiny new platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff
    Kill Bonuses
    • Discreet: Get into high profile mode just before killing your target.
    • Silent: Stay in low profile mode while killing your target.
    • Incognito: Do not ever use high profile mode while hunting and killing your target.
    • Acrobatic: Kill from hanging, climbing or airborne.
    • Drop Kill: Kill a target by grabbing them from a ledge.
    • Focus: Stand by your target long enough for the gauge to fill around the indicator above their head before killing them.
    • Hidden: Kill while in a hiding spot.
    • Revenge: Kill someone who previously killed you.
    • Grounded: Kill a target who is stunned on the ground.
    • First Blood: Make the first kill of any match.
    • Poacher: Kill your target with another pursuer less than 10 meters away.
    • Mid Air: Shoot your target with the gun while they are in the air.
    • Poison: Kill your target with poison.
    • Intercepted: Kill a target that has been poisoned by another pursuer.
    • Savior: Kill a target that is less than 10 meters away from their target.
    Action Bonuses
    • Escape: Escape a pursuer.
    • Double Escape: Escape 2 pursuers.
    • Triple Escape: Escape 3 pursuers.
    • Close Call: Escape a chasing pursuer who is less than 10 meters away.
    • Chain: Perform an escape and kill a target in under 10 seconds.
    • Lure: Have your pursuer kill and innocent or decoy with the same skin as you.
    • Stun: Stun a pursuer.
    • Variety: 5 different bonuses performed.
    • Greater Variety: 10 different bonuses performed.
    • Extreme Variety: 15 different bonuses performed.
    Team Bonuses
    • Co-Op Kill: Kill a target locked on by a teammate.
    • Co-Op Stun: Stun a pursuer locked on by a teammate.
    • Multi-Kill: Have your team get 2 kills in less than 10 seconds.
    • Rescue: Stun the pursuer of a teammate.
    • Diversion: Kill a target chased by your teammate.
    • Knock Out: Stun 2 pursuers in 10 seconds.

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

Because it was a tricky one, the last bonus for me was the triple escape bonus, and AEoTM popped when I got it. Out of the list, I don't think there's any other bonus you wouldn't get while naturally progressing to level 50.

Having said, there's no way to track what bonus you've earned besides manually ticking them off one at a time (on a piece of paper/spreadsheet etc). Just go through the list again and skip the ones you got in EV and Role model, and concentrate on the others, should pop sooner or later.

timezone: GMT+7 ⌋ // ⌈ blind PSN friend requests are ignored

Iron Maiden

Quote Originally Posted by Aipher View Post
    Because it was a tricky one, the last bonus for me was the triple escape bonus, and AEoTM popped when I got it. Out of the list, I don't think there's any other bonus you wouldn't get while naturally progressing to level 50.

Having said, there's no way to track what bonus you've earned besides manually ticking them off one at a time (on a piece of paper/spreadsheet etc). Just go through the list again and skip the ones you got in EV and Role model, and concentrate on the others, should pop sooner or later.
    I'm pretty sure I got triple escape during a session of Wanted, but I'll try to get that one again tonight. It could very well be the one I'm missing. Thanks for the quick reply!

дурак

There is indeed no way to check the bonuses you have previously gotten. It made boosting a nightmare if you didn't have a checklist for each bonus. Only thing you can do is do them all again or do the ones you aren't 100% sure you have done.

Good luck to you, that trophy is rather irritating.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Purger

Yeah do what Aipher wrote. It was the Intercepted Bonus for me; thought I had gotten it on numerous occasions.

I accidentally got it in my next wanted match after getting extreme variety so I didn't have to go through all the bonuses.

SIG Concocted by ROBO3AG13

Iron Maiden

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    There is indeed no way to check the bonuses you have previously gotten. It made boosting a nightmare if you didn't have a checklist for each bonus. Only thing you can do is do them all again or do the ones you aren't 100% sure you have done.

Good luck to you, that trophy is rather irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by grottoz View Post
    Yeah do what Aipher wrote. It was the Intercepted Bonus for me; thought I had gotten it on numerous occasions.

I accidentally got it in my next wanted match after getting extreme variety so I didn't have to go through all the bonuses.
    Thanks, guys. I didn't think there was a way of checking bonuses earned, but thought I'd ask - just in case. That's a pity. I'll make a list and start checking them all off tonight.
    I got the intercepted bonus loads of times, but I'll get it again. Damn people stealing my contracts, lol!

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated!

Iron Maiden

I got it! Turns out I was missing the 'triple escape' bonus, even though I'm pretty sure I got that before. Anyway, that's platinum number 14! Woohoo -