Extreme Variety & triple escape

This is a discussion on Extreme Variety & triple escape within the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood forum, part of the A; Hi! I am getting closer and closer to level 50 now and I do very much enjoy the multiplayer. However, ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Extreme Variety & triple escape

Hi!
    I am getting closer and closer to level 50 now and I do very much enjoy the multiplayer. However, for the past 20 levels, I have been trying to get the extreme variety and triple escape bonuses for the Employee of the Month trophy but I had no luck so far.

For triple escape: I had two Double Escapes. I usually get first place and wait for 3 pursuers and then start being obvious, starting to run around when I spot one but they rarely go into escapes with me. And even if one or two do, it never happens that all 3 pursuers start chasing me.

For extreme variety: I do get greater variety from time to time. I can usually stack up these bonuses: Poison, (sometimes Intercept), Focus, Incognito, Silent, Discreet, Escape, Stun, Lure, (sometimes Hidden) and (sometimes Acrobatic).

Any tips on what I could do to increase my chances for any of these bonuses? I do not want to boost!

Thank you

Lvl 10 - Platinum

check out the boosting thread for people to help you since extreme variety is almost impossible to get with random people and triple escape is also difficult

Lvl 2 - Bronze

tripple escape is a boost one or manhunt as its very hard to pull off otherwise , as for extreme its just a matter of following the guide in a boost match coms are a must so use skype or something rather then ps3

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need triple escape, I will gladly help in return, add me on PSN: sanjay_

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm still looking for people to help boost this one too. Also with strong closer. If anyone needs help or wants to help, add me by all means. PSN: AsakuraHao

Or add me on skype; oceanscurse