How to Boost "Role Model"

This is a discussion on How to Boost "Role Model" within the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood forum, part of the A; Okay GFCrens had made this thread on the previous forum, but I can't seem to track him down. So hopefully ...

Retired TGT Member

How to Boost "Role Model"

Okay GFCrens had made this thread on the previous forum, but I can't seem to track him down. So hopefully he won't mind me posting these again in this forum. I don't actually have copies of his work, so this my own work that's based on my experience and his previous work.

For Role Model you have to earn six specific co-op bonuses in the same session. They are:
    • Co-Op Kill - Kill a target locked on by a teammate.
    • Co-Op Stun - Stun a pursuer locked on by a teammate.
    • Multi-Kill - Have your team get 2 kills in less than 10 seconds.
    • Rescue - Stun the pursuer of a teammate.
    • Diversion - Kill a target chased by your teammate.
    • Knock Out - Stun two pursuers in 10 seconds.

Okay, now to earn the trophy. You need a minimum total of four people. Play a private manhunt session and have at least two players on each team. You will have five minutes on offense and five minutes on defense. You will need to earn three bonuses while on offense and three on defense. To know if you earned a bonus, watch the right-hand side of the screen and see which bonus titles pop up. Keep a checklist if necessary.

Let's suppose players A and B are on team 1 and players C and D are on team 2. This will mean team 1 starts on offense and team 2 starts on defense. BOTH TEAMS CAN EARN THIS TROPHY IN THE SAME SESSION.

General rule: Pick a map with an obvious location where everybody can meet and return to after ever kill. To make it obvious who the live players are, choose to meet on top of a tent or rooftop. If you die, get back to the rendezvous point ASAP. Sprint.

bmj14772 suggests a few tips:
    • The method shown below can be used to get both teams the Role Model trophy in one session, but it may be easier if you spend the session repeatedly earning all the necessary bonuses over and over, only worrying about earning the trophy for team 1 in the match. This mitigates the need for do-overs and the impact of less-experienced players or players who don't fully understand the method.
    • If you follow the first tip, know that you can quit out of the session as soon as Team 1 earns the trophy. XP doesn't count in singleplayer matches and as long as you don't need any of the bonuses in question for the Abstergo Employee of the Month trophy, just quit and start a new session to save a couple of minutes.

Step 1
    1. All players meet at rendezvous point.
    2. Player A locks (hold and aim crosshair at target, then release ) player C.
    3. In rapid succession, player B kills player C then locks player D, then player A kills player D.

Team 1 gets Co-Op Kill and Multi-Kill (if you lock and kill the other team in 10 seconds or less).
    Team 2 gets nothing in this step.

Step 2
    2. Player A starts running around (sprinting) in order to trigger a chase on any of the members of team 2.
    3. Player B kills whoever player A was chasing.

Team 1 gets Diversion.
    Team 2 gets nothing in this step.

Step 3
    2. Player C locks (hold and aim crosshair at target, then release ) player A.
    3. In rapid succession, player D stuns () player A then locks player B, then player C stuns player B.

Team 1 gets nothing in this step.
    Team 2 gets Co-Op Stun and Knock Out (if you lock and kill the other team in 10 seconds or less).

Step 4
    2. Player A starts running around (sprinting) in order to trigger a chase on any of the members of team 2.
    3. Someone on team 2 who was not being chased stuns player A.

Team 1 gets nothing in this step.
    Team 2 gets Rescue.

Step 5
    At this point each team has earned three of the six required bonuses for this trophy. Let the first round end. Don't bother boosting XP as it doesn't count in private matches. You will switch teams automatically at half-time, then just repeat steps 1-4 (being mindful that you have changed teams!) in order to get the last three bonuses for each team and DING both teams should get this trophy when the session is over. Again, at half-time, team 1 becomes team 2 and team 2 becomes team 1.

For additional info, please see the description for this trophy in DaveyHasselhoff's Trophy Guide.
    Last edited by antoniosbandana; 10-20-2011 at 10:54 AM.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

hey, I'm looking to boost this trophy. I'm based in Japan, and have free evenings to get this done. send me a friend invite with Role Model in the subject.
    PSN ID: TheGentleBeast

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheGentleBeast View Post
    hey, I'm looking to boost this trophy. I'm based in Japan, and have free evenings to get this done. send me a friend invite with Role Model in the subject.
    PSN ID: TheGentleBeast
    Please visit this link to find boosting partners http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/as...ng-thread.html

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    Please visit this link to find boosting partners http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/as...ng-thread.html

My bad!