How to Boost "Extreme Variety" for Abstergo Employee of the Month

This is a discussion on How to Boost "Extreme Variety" for Abstergo Employee of the Month within the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood forum, part of the A; Okay GFCrens had made this thread on the previous forum, but I can't seem to track him down. So hopefully ...

Retired TGT Member

How to Boost "Extreme Variety" for Abstergo Employee of the Month

Okay GFCrens had made this thread on the previous forum, but I can't seem to track him down. So hopefully he won't mind me posting these again in this forum. I don't actually have copies of his work, so this my own work that's based on my experience and his previous work.

For Abstergo Employee of the Month you have to earn every bonus in the game, excluding the End Bonuses. By far the toughest bonus to earn is the "Extreme Variety" bonus, where you have to get 15 different bonuses in a single online game. Note that "Kill", "Variety", "Greater Variety", and the End Bonuses DO NOT COUNT towards "Extreme Variety".

Now, there are more than 15 bonuses in the game. For a complete list, please see DaveyHasselhoff's Trophy Guide.

Here is one method you can use to get the Extreme Variety Bonus. There are other ways of doing it, but this method has worked for me and several people I helped to boost this bonus and trophy.

Okay, now to earn the trophy. You need a minimum total of three people. Play a private alliance session and have one player on each team. Whoever is trying to earn this bonus needs to start on team 1. You will need to earn 15 or more bonuses during the two halves of the alliance game. To know if you earned a bonus, watch the right-hand side of the screen and see which bonus titles pop up. Keep a checklist if necessary.

Let's suppose player A is team 1, player B is on team 2, and player C is on team 3. Since the contract assignments are somewhat random, we will refer to the three players as the Hunter, the Victim, and the Chaser.

• You are the Hunter if you're trying to earn the Extreme Variety bonus in this match. Your target is whoever has the above their head when you're near them.
    • You are the Victim if the Hunter is trying to kill you. You have a critical role in this match.
    • You are the Chaser if your target is the hunter. You also have a critical role in helping the Hunter get the Extreme Variety bonus.
    • ONLY WORRY ABOUT GETTING THIS BONUS FOR THE HUNTER IN THIS SESSION.

General rule: Pick a map with an obvious location where everybody can meet and return to after ever kill. To make it obvious who the live players are, choose to meet on top of a tent or rooftop. If you die, get back to the rendezvous point ASAP. Sprint.

NOTE: You should be at level 29 to make this easier. Equip Poison and Hidden Gun. You can earn this trophy as early as level 5 though, without the Hidden Gun and Poison, since you become eligible for Alliance matches at level 5.

Step 1
    1. All players meet at rendezvous point.
    2. Hunter hides in a hay bale.
    3. Victim stands next to the hay bale that Hunter is in.
    4. Hunter looks at Victim and waits until the focus meter fills (watch the circle around the fill up all the way), then kills Victim.

Hunter gets 1. First Blood, 2. Incognito, 3. Focus, 4. Hidden, and 5. Savior.

Step 2
    2. Victim stands on ground below Hunter.
    3. Hunter looks at Victim and checks to see that the target meter in the upper-right of the screen says "Silent". If it doesn't, run around a bit to lower it, then wait for it to say Silent.
    4. Hunter kills Victim.

Hunter gets 6. Aerial Kill, 7. Silent, and 8. Acrobatic.

Step 3
    2. Victim makes sure to stand on a structure.
    3. Hunter drops down to the ground and runs around Victim until the target meter in the upper-right says "Discreet", then climbs the structure and hangs below Victim and hits to drop kill Victim.

Hunter gets 9. Drop Kill and 10. Discreet.

Step 4
    2. Hunter locks Victim (hold and aim at target, then release ) and then aims Hidden Gun at him (hold or , whichever you assigned it to).
    3. Victim jumps off structure and Hunter shoots him in mid-air.

Hunter gets 11. Mid-Air.

NOTE
    At this point you may have run out of time in the first round. If so it's okay, just do the kills on whoever is your target, or the Victim.

Step 5
    2. Hunter poisons Victim.

Hunter gets 12. Poison.

Step 6
    2. Chaser stuns Victim.
    3. Hunter kills Victim while they're on the ground.

Hunter gets 13. Grounded.

Step 7
    2. Chaser runs around Hunter and triggers a chase.
    3. Hunter hides less than 10 meters from Chaser (get on opposite sides of the corner of a building or something).
    4. Once Hunter escapes, Hunter kills Victim.

Hunter gets 14. Escape, 15. Close Call, and 16. Chain.

Step 8
    2. Hunter stuns Chaser.

Hunter gets 17. Stun.

Step 9
    2. Hunter gets in a crowd with someone who looks like them or uses Decoy.
    3. Chaser kills the lookalike or decoy.

Hunter gets 18. Lure.

Summary
    Okay so you can see I listed 18 bonuses, not including Kill, Variety, and Greater Variety, the three of which do not count towards Extreme Variety. You may pick and choose which of these steps you use, but I'd try to do all of them to increase your chances at getting the Extreme Variety bonus. Since I listed 18, I believe in theory that you can earn the Extreme Variety bonus without the Hidden Gun and without Poison. I will try to confirm this.

To get rollin' on this, use the boosting thread: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/as...ng-thread.html

For additional info, please see the description for this trophy in DaveyHasselhoff's Trophy Guide.
    Last edited by antoniosbandana; 10-03-2011 at 05:44 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If anyone else is down to do this, add me as friend. psn: xXGlorianoXx Once there's three, we can all do this.

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriano View Post
    If anyone else is down to do this, add me as friend. psn: xXGlorianoXx Once there's three, we can all do this.
    http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/as...ng-thread.html

Lvl 1 - Bronze

im down to do it. i added you on ps3. anyone else that wants to can add me on ps3 too my psn is ekimhclew

The only sane person here

I don't get it just this list or does team and action also counts?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Im game to help people with this add immigration-man. I really need help with Role Model trophy so add me up

Lvl 7 - Gold

This is an excellent guide. Thank you.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 7 - Gold

its funny how I got lucky with first blood, and got extreme variety in a public match, boosting seems easier though
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE