Someone help?

This is a discussion on Someone help? within the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood forum, part of the A; OK, my PS3 crashed and I lost all my data and save files for every single game I ever played, ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Someone help?

OK, my PS3 crashed and I lost all my data and save files for every single game I ever played, unfortunately I didn't have a backup either, I was close to brotherhood platinum i just need the subject 16 trophy and the Borgia flags. Now I have to start the game from scratch is it possible for me to get these trophies without doing the story, or will I have to complete the sequences again to get these?
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Plats-O'-War!!

You may have to go through the story just to unlock certain areas that were inaccessible in the beginning. Probably will have to rediscover most of the view points in order to show the whole map. That sucks man, hopefully, you can get an external HDD and backup everything for future references.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Yeah, ok thanks, i dont mind playing it again since its a good game, just a bit of waste of time.
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff