Rumor: Assassinís Creed III Will Conclude Desmondís Story, Launching November 2012

This is a discussion on Rumor: Assassinís Creed III Will Conclude Desmondís Story, Launching November 2012 within the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood forum, part of the A; Details of rumoured Assassin's Creed III can be looked at below: Ubisoft Spain has revealed JuegosdB-during the course of Gamefest11-not ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Rumor: Assassinís Creed III Will Conclude Desmondís Story, Launching November 2012

Details of rumoured Assassin's Creed III can be looked at below:

Ubisoft Spain has revealed JuegosdB-during the course of Gamefest11-not only in the next E3 2012 will see a progress in Assassinís Creed III, but the gameís release will be in November 2012. As was the case with Assassinís Creed II, Assassinís Creed: Brotherhood or will happen now with Assassinís Creed: Revelations, the game Assassinís Creed that will close the series due out in November.

Obviously the answer release date for marketing purposes but the month of November has been very successful this franchise. What is still left in the air is to know the location of the next title. From Spain the only thing that Ubisoft has said is ďstill can not reveal anything, but it is true that the Internet are very close to where Assassinís Creed III will pass.Ē It is enlightening, but at least we know that the rumors and news are in the right direction but not embody the final place.

In addition, the Creative Director Alexandre Amancio Discuss the relationship between Revelations and the third part of the series: ďMany things have begun to (Ö), fixed many details about the end of the storyline of the world in 2012, ďsaid Amancio. ďAs we approach the date of 2012, the franchise is nearing the end of his greatest work.Ē

ďLetís close all the story arcs that have been open and we have left in the air, and we will reveal not only much material on the argument of the first civilization, but we will also conclude the stories of Ezio and Altair ďhe said. ďWe will explain why Ezio is such an important character for the franchise, and what is its role in everything that happens in the game besides the Altair and Desmond.Ē
    Source: Rumor: Assassinís Creed III Will Conclude Desmondís Story, Launching November 2012

Crocodile Hunter

well they have always said from the beginning that Assassin's Creed is only a Trilogy, Brotherhood and Revelations are not counted so this comes as no surprise

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 6 - Silver

uhmmmm what the above poster said. no big surprise.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Even if they conclude Desmond's story , they can create a whole new protagonist in future Assassins Creed game. I was even thinking that they might even make a new game from the Templar's perspective. That'll be totally awesome.

Mr. X

So they turned a trilogy into five games haha.

Anyway this is pretty obvious news but good non-the-less. Still not finished Brotherhood but I'll get around to it and then I'll move onto Revalations.

the sea. these earthless catcombs. our tombs they have become.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I LOVE the Assassin Creed games, played AC1, AC2, ACB and cant wait for ACR. Love the story.
    They said it would be trilogy (1,2,3) so if the game in 2012 is the last game, i hope they make it perfect!
    Hope they continue the story with maybe another person or something like Assassin Creed if the 2012 game is the last.
    Just have to wait for more info.
    PERFECT PLATINUM STREAK

Korean Girl Group Groupie

If you think that Ubisoft is going to have Assassin's Creed III be the final installment (even if in the "Desmond Arc"), you haven't been paying attention to the last four years of their actions. I am sure they will find a way to milk the series by adding a shit ton of spin-offs and maximizing their profits from the franchise. Assassin's Creed: Guild Racer, Assassin's Creed: Adam and Eve Farmer in the Garden of Eden, and Assassin's Creed Online: The MMO, sure to come.

I can't trust these guys or their proclamations when the share holders see the franchise selling 5-8 million units each core installment, they're just going to milk this shit until it's a shell of itself. (see late 90s-early 2000s, Tony Hawk series from Activision's hand for an example)

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

PRO Member

Can't really say this comes as much of a surprise
    And to be honest id rather see it end while its still a good series than see it be milked until the point where its just a shadow of itself

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Not really surprising. Like others have said, pretty sure they will milk it until it is all shrivelled up.

PRO Member

yeah i agree with you on that Rune2303, still looking foward to it though.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Like said many times before, no surprise here. I do hope that this ends the series though. So far all the games are good but they shouldn't overdo it. Let's finish with a bang and this is one of the best series ever!

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Wait a minute I thought they were concluding descends story in revelations?
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

#hashtag

Why does everything have to be a trilogy these days -_____-

This only means spamming the franchise even more.

INTJ

No no no what are you doing ubisoft

you don't release it November 2012, you release it on December 21st 2012. It makes the game feel way cooler to have.

also i love how my theroy i made about the game came true, desmond's ending story happening in 2012.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    No no no what are you doing ubisoft

you don't release it November 2012, you release it on December 21st 2012. It makes the game feel way cooler to have.

also i love how my theroy i made about the game came true, desmond's ending story happening in 2012.
    HA !!! Good call. I hope the world doesnt end. I really really really wanna play this game. lol

Lvl 8 - Gold

I just hope they don't rush it.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Yeah It's kind of like GTA. GTA I, GTA II, GTA III, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, GTA IV.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Lvl 9 - Gold

The start of Desmond's quest should've been by now.

I've had enough of the stiff acting from the fucking Renaissance.