Help with Brotherhood Platinum Trophy

This is a discussion on Help with Brotherhood Platinum Trophy within the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood forum, part of the A; I've decided to go for the platinum on brotherhood but i may have waited to long to try for it ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Help with Brotherhood Platinum Trophy

I've decided to go for the platinum on brotherhood but i may have waited to long to try for it as there is usuall no one playing online. If anyone still need some of their multiplayer trophies add me as a friend and we will work together to get which trophies we both need, no matter how tedious. PSN ID-bradyfan_12. Please add a note with friend request so i will know it's not just a random request. Thanks.

Prayer Warrior

post here ---->http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/as...ng-thread.html

you'll find people there looking for the same thing as you and you'll get the help you want.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 2 - Bronze

if you actually have to play the mp its not that bad once you get good and understand the maps and such , as a loadout early on smokebomb disquise tell level 29 then poison and bombs or similar always aim for high value kills and read the maps see where people dash to. perks i most the time resistance and blender then cooldowns and silent hunt when i got them.

kill streak ignore you probobly ownt get them, and loss streak x2 score if you do bad enough for it to pop try for a hidden/incognito kill or poison /igonito cause it will double to 1200 thats a a perfect kill and those with seriously rack up exp down the line challengs help imensly

sorry for spelling but its the best advice i have
    in the new year if im on and someone need help and already has a near full group ill help

Trophy Guide Kitten

K? Thanks