View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

2 3.33%
  • 2 - Easy

1 1.67%
  • 3 - Moderate

25 41.67%
  • 4 - Hard

25 41.67%
  • 5 - Very Hard

7 11.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood forum, part of the A; I think the Difficult should be Hard due to the multiplayer trophy it is the AEOTM trophy that hardens the ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I think the Difficult should be Hard due to the multiplayer trophy
    it is the AEOTM trophy that hardens the game and renders the more challenging

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I rated this as Easy. The hardest thing for me was getting myself to the point where I had poison in MP, and then I really enjoyed the rest. I didn't feel like I was working to get a plat for the most part, and AEotM took me one try while boosting. When I was playing FFXIII I had to actually plan out many of the harder battles so I could get good scores, and that whole thing took way longer too. Anyway, it was long, but I thought it was easy.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I rated this game HARD because of the multiplayer. Single player is very very easy (just like Assassin's Creed II was), but the MP will drive you crazy and/or to hell (depending on the swearing rate). I think people at Ubisoft realized they made it almost impossible and strongly reduced the crazyness in Revelations MP. I think the hardest trophy to get is Abstergo Employee of the Month (probably one of the hardest bronze trophies you'll ever get). I really wonder if there's anybody out there who got it without boosting... As for the Download Complete trophy, I agree 100% with all the people that find it stressful, but with a lot (A LOT!!) of patience and some practice you'll eventually gonna get it one way or another...
    "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."
    E.Cantona

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I say moderate. The single player was easy and I played with a solid group of players online so the multiplayer trophies were pretty easy as well. The only real time consuming trophy was reaching level 50 for multiplayer.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I rate this at moderate. I really love this series, so for most of the trophies it was pretty easy to do. Flags are a bit time consuming. Multiplayer trophies are the hardest thing to achieve, I managed to get the platinum by boosting extreme variety with 3 people and role model with 4. Worst thing was the communication which got a little painful at times. I'd say just play up to level 50 first, there's a good chance you will get a most of the bonuses and trophies along the way like I did.

www.powerpyx.com

I would actually say 3.5, but voted for 4/5 - mainly because of the Multiplayer.
    There is one trophy that is nearly impossible without boosting (and that sucks!). The offline trophies are super easy and enjoyable. I also liked the Multiplayer and made it to level 50 without boosting, but it's time consuming and towards the end it stops being fun.

Death is Awaiting....

Hard - Just because of the fucking MP trophies.. I've had the game since it released and just finished it :stare:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I voted very hard on this.It was an absolute pain in the cock (mp trophies of course).The sp from what i can remember was absolutely awesome.I stopped playing the game a year or so ago and decided to go back and try my hardest to do this and i struggled like hell to get to post in this thread but i can finally say it was all worth it in the end.One of my most proudest platinum's ever and i feel a great sense of achievement now that i have it.I did get help and offers of help from several people,not just from this site but through playing the game aswell and i would like to thank you all

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Hard, multiplayer ruined my experience to an extent to where I quit for a year than went back at it...

Proud member of the following groups:

Perfect Platinum Streak
    Kingdom Hearts

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I voted a 4 for hard. The Aeotm and Role Model both took alot of boosting in which I almost didn't think I'd even be able to boost it. I kept working at it and one night after like 7 hours finally me and 3 others got it. Other than that the rest of the game wasn't that bad. There was a couple of missions that were difficult to 100% synchronize like the tank mission. Theres a good glitch for that one though.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

4 Hard

Definitely a hard trophy... i would almost say that it is damn near impossible without boosting at all. even boosting the online trophies takes alot of cooperation and that alone makes it hard. it is time consuming too as the MP will take 2 times as long as the single player. still it is fun as hell, but that's every assassin's creed game!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Hard. This AC is for the big kids. I’ve seen this game break many players only to be trumped by GTA4 in my opinion. You really need a smart group for AEOTM. Getting to lvl 50 online can also be a slow grind. For the most part offline is pretty easy. I chose to do the Da Vinci Disappearance so I got 100% sinch of all brotherhood for the il Principe trophy which added to the difficulty. In the online portion I met some truly great people…as well as a few monsters. Brotherhood has to be one of my largest accomplishments as a player and trophy hunter.

Lvl 5 - Silver

i vote moderate the only difficult trophy is abstergo employee of the month

Plats-O'-War!!

I gave it a 3-Moderate. The SP's not a issue at all and I though it was great (outside of those dame flags! ). The MP however :stare: Surviving through that makes you feel legendary in a way

Lvl 8 - Gold

Single player is easy. Multiplayer is hard. The MP is the biggest time draw in this plat, so I voted Hard.

Cops vs Robbers Rangers??

3 Moderate
    I give the single player mode a 2 the DLC a 3 and the MP the finger
    if you played AC2 and got the plat the main story mode is nothing too irritating the DLC was a nice addition altho it messed my story play up since I was able to start playing it on Sequence 4 so I got a messed up story all together lol, the MP trophies altho annoying if you get some good boosting buddies its not extremely hard to do but sadly there are better MP games out there, and for a bad laugh if you attempt to just get everything 100% to get that really bad DLC trophy you will be kicking yourself hard sometimes, best laugh and sadly I wished I would have recorded it was on the level near the end where you have to make a mad dash to the end without getting hit .... I 100% that level 1st attempt and ive seen so many people say that is the most irritating part of the game. smiles all around on to my next plat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12