View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

2 3.39%
  • 2 - Easy

1 1.69%
  • 3 - Moderate

25 42.37%
  • 4 - Hard

25 42.37%
  • 5 - Very Hard

6 10.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood forum, part of the A; Thanks to antoniosbandana of the Banner Team for making this banner. This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

Thanks to antoniosbandana of the Banner Team for making this banner.

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.
    Last edited by antoniosbandana; 02-03-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Retired TGT Member

4 - Hard. The singleplayer campaign is easy as pie. Ranking up to level 50 is a HUGE grind and is quite challenging. Even if you stun boost, it's a pain to get enough people and then deal with all the connectivity problems, different time zones, and lack of cooperation. I can't tell you how many times I was in a stun-boost group and some n00b decide killing everyone would be funny.

And then there's the Extreme Variety bonus. What a pain. It's possible to get this without boosting, but that'd be impressive, to say the least. Boosting makes this bonus easier.

This game is really a 2 that got messed up when they added a 50-hour multiplayer component.

PRO Member

In my view is moderate but a impressive game and plat the only challenging thing is the online but with a cooperative group will make it a lot easier xD

Finally GTA V done.

3 Moderate The single player trophies are just like AC II which are for the most part easy. What brings up the difficulty is the online trophies which are not really hard but not easy as well. It is time consuming reaching up to level 50 and getting the extreme variety bonus is hard and is annoying to boost with.

Blitz Ace

Moderate. The online trophies is what made this plat hard to get.

Currently Playing:
    Final Fantasy X-2 HD - 24/35

Checklist || GFX Showcase

The Grand Ray Legend

Hard - It took me 10 weeks of annoyance to plat this game, Download Complete was ok, did it in two days, but AEToM, I did EV but I still didn't get the trophy, and Role model was annoying too
    Sig and Avy made by the talented DaRe_xLw

God Of War: Ascension - 84% / Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - 80%

....IoS King....

It's Moderate even with the online trophies....and the online trophies are pretty easy as well.....

Avatar by: cmgravekeeper - Signature by: cmgravekeeper - IV Card by: cmgravekeeper

Gotham's Reckoning

Moderate: Story and collectables were fonr but the online trophies were troulesome.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Team Dingleberry

I voted for Moderate. The SP campaign is pretty easy, and nothing is very challenging unless you are going for the 100% sync DLC trophy. The MP trophies are a huge pain, even when boosting them. You'll need a group of 6 people who are willing to not screw around. Abstergo Employee of the Month is also a pain, but once you know the method it's pretty easy to get. The group I was playing with finished it for most of us in one night.

дурак

I'm voting Moderate. I say Moderate simply because the online trophies were fairly irritating.

However if you boost, it's Moderate. If you don't boost, than it is Hard. But I boosted, so my experience was easier.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel

PRO Member

4-hard

Also, a great game. My rating was strictly because of the online trophies.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18//GDT COMPs bar by djunglist

PRO Member

Moderate - AEOTM and Role Model are the only trophies in-game that present any sort of problems.

Canadian gamer since the 2600

Lvl 1 - Bronze

moderate
    This was my first platinum and tbh it wasn't hard. You just need patience, I found the servers were the worst. problem, waiting forever for a game. Started boosting at lv 30. Fun game.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I put hard mostly because of the annoyance of AEotM. It took me forever to get it. Boosting it made it easier but screw that trophy and the online trophies in general.

Perfecting since 1996

multiplayer can cause you some trouble but besides that the rest of the trophies are nothing.

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

3 - Moderate because of the online part. SP trophies are easier than AC2.
    Last edited by Aipher; 10-13-2011 at 01:25 AM.

The Girl Gamer

Moderate. The trophies are easy to get. Just the grinding to level 50 is time consuming.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Moderate- sp trophies were a piece of cake but mp trophies were time consuming and hard

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Singleplayer - Moderate
    Singleplayer isn't hard. If you played AC or AC2 then this will be peanuts. For the people that want 100% trophies it will be harder to complete all missions on 100% but I'm sure that there will be a video-guide online to help you guys out on that one.
    Multiplayer - Hard
    Most trophies don't really need skill. You'll get most of the trophies by playing the game the best you can, don't force your way into some trophies because the road to level 50 is a long one. Most people will need to boost for AEotM so that why I can't rate this moderate.
    Overall - Hard
    A platinum is as hard as it's hardest trophy, so overall (because of AEotM) I rated the platinum as Hard.

26:
    AC II, AC Brotherhood, AC Revelations, Cars Race-o-Rama, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, CoD: MW2, CSI: Fatal Conspiracy, Fifa 11, Harry Potter: HBP, Ice Age DotD, Leisure Suit Larry, Mafia II, ModNation Racers, PoP: Forgotten Sands, Prison Break, Rachet and Clank ACIT, Saints Row 3, Terminator, Godfather 2, Saboteur, Tomb Raider UW, Trivial Pursuit, Uncharted 1, Uncharted 2, Up, WWE LoW.

Player Hater

I voted this a Hard. If it wasn't for the online trophies, this would have come in as a moderate, but trying to obtain AEotM and Role Model were a royal pain in the ass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast